Reviews for Sore Must Be the Storm
Ryane-Foxx chapter 10 . 5/15
This is The best Hobbit AU I've ever read, hands down. I'm so consumed by the characters and cannot wait to see how the pairings eventually come to be :) so excited for the next chapter
Yoshi333 chapter 10 . 5/4
I simply love this. This is the first fan fiction I've read for this fandom and pairings. Also I love the act you are taking your time, I hate it when stories start out perfect but end up rushed. Can't wait until you update.
hansbmd chapter 10 . 4/16
I love this story! I was looking through your other work and I've realized a lot of my favorite Hobbit stories are yours. This one has to be my all time favorite though. I love how you're taking the time to build up the relationships between Kili and Bilbo, and Fili and Thorin, and even though I really want everyone to come together, I still love that you're developing everything. Bilbo is lucky to have so many friends, and it'll be interesting to see if Thorin succumbs to the "gold sickness" or if Bilbo and Fili are able to save him. I hope you continue with this! It's very well done!
LadyMedusaAshe chapter 10 . 2/28
Please update this as soon as you can Im absolutely in love with this story! It is beautiful and touching, as well as incredibly well written, as all of your stories are my dear. *blows a kiss*
KardageeSama chapter 10 . 2/21
TT So much has happened in this ch. were do I begin. Gimli being all protective is so cute! Smaug curse you! Such a cute little rivalry between Legolas and Fili. And Thorin and Fili are bonding more! Poor Kili I can't wait till he gets his back and legs fixed. And Bofur is such a sweety. Giving Kili a violen. TT so precious. I can't wait to see Kili learn to play it. I'm waiting for the next ch. TT
Moon Princess chapter 10 . 2/19
Let me just start by saying you're a wonderful writer and I am anxiously awaiting the next what i hope is many more chapters! I actually don't like reading incomplete fanfics but you my dear make it worth it! Please continue the great work. Hugs!
moosey.fate chapter 10 . 2/10
Ah! This is such an incredible and interesting adaptation to the story. I couldn't help but read it all at once! I look eagerly for the next chapter :)
Nebulous Deity chapter 3 . 2/1
You are some awesome writer! I couldn't stop crying over this chapter! You really know how to reach someone's heart!
Arigazi chapter 10 . 1/30
Omg! I've just discovered your story! This is absolutely amazing! The details, the use of characters in unusual ways, and the authenticity to each character's personality is wonderful! I really hope you finish this because you have me enthralled!
This is really good! I love it. I have a feeling that this might bring tears to my eyes as it continues but I'm willing to read on no matter what.
DragonFireCheetah chapter 10 . 1/26
Woot excellent update! I love your writing style. Truely. Awesome awesome awesome.
Mystica faery chapter 10 . 1/24
A great and moving chapter! Poor Kili, one feels so sorry for him and all I want to is to hit both his teacher and classmates with a large, sharp object... Talent wasters...

Anyway, can't wait till the next chapter
Toastmaster9000 chapter 10 . 1/24
Oh my gosh. I guess let me start out by saying I am not usually fond of Moder AUs of The Hobbit but your fic made me curious and I am SO GLAD I GAVE IT A CHANCE!
It is so sweet and adorable, I teared up a couple of times and just *gushes* I really, really enjoy it! I am very curious and excited to see how Thorin and Bilbo are gonna cross paths and how other characters are going to be introduced and used! ;u;
I really adore the way you write the children too, very believeable and sweet and oh my god little bratty Legolas is fun to think about. I might need to draw some fanart of this fic, it is too precious! X3
I adore Thorin and Fili's relationship and Dwalin in there being a sexy cop, awe yeah. And Galadriel's part is just fantastic and Bilbo and Kili just- *weeps!*
Little Ori and Kili and Gimli! ;0;
JUST EVERYONE! I love it!
I can't wait for the next chapter! ;u;
Fan de Basil de Baker Street chapter 10 . 1/24
When Bilbo will meet Thorin?
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 10 . 1/23
por mahal!
siempre me sacas lagrimas.