Reviews for Sore Must Be the Storm
WhistlingWolf chapter 1 . 3/2
Hiya! I wanted to ask, is there any chance you will continue with this story?i really like it :)
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 11 . 2/2
It's nice to see Thorin-Dori-Ori interaction...
I hope that when Kili-Gimli-Bilbo notice added morphine, they will not assume that Ori stole it; they will ask him, and they will believe him when he says that Thorin gave it to him. I just wonder how Ori will find Thorin, next time. And whether Thorin's personal funds can handle the stretch, with building the school and helping Kili and Smaug's fires...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
johnsarmylady chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
Please update soon - this is a brilliant story!
Grace chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
I can't wait for your next update! This is a great story.
nanasawayuri chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
Please continue this story! I'm really enjoying it :)
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Aww, I really liked this last chapter. I hope you update soon!
KyraMB chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
And I thought the fic would not recovery, what a nice surprise!
The little Ori is definitely so cute.
I look forward Kili and Fili that meet

strongly following the story !
hansbmd chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
I love Ori! Even in one chapter, you can see how he's going from an innocent child to being more street smart and doing what he needs to do, even if it's against his morals, to help Kili. So three years in, Kili is about eight or nine, how old is Fili now? I love that Thorin is willing to help so many people, but he has his hands full with Fili. I can't wait for Fili and Kili to meet! Kili will be just the calming influence Fili needs! I'm glad you've got this story back up and running!
Vault108 chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
THis is really good! Im totally in to this tale. Very well written and I love how Thorin wants to change things; needs to change things. And Bilbo adopting little Kee. How precious is that xoxoxo
Manni chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
Yeah! New chapter! I love this story. But haven't they suffered enough? When will Kili and Bilbo meet Fili and Thorin, so Kili can finally get treatment? And don't forget Gimlis mom.
Great chapter! Thank you.
Fan de Basil de Baker Street chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
Good chapter! But when Thorin and Fili will meet Kili and Bilbo?
Firetan chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
Okay, wow, this story is really sweet and I would super duper love to see it continuing :D I just can't wait to see what comes next!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Once again you had me in tears... and not because you haven't updated in over a half a year, though I could cry over it too. Just, so sad... but give it a very happy ending, please, I don't like crying over your stories, you're too good with words.
The-Rogue-Girl chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
I cannot wait for more of this story!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
This is The best Hobbit AU I've ever read, hands down. I'm so consumed by the characters and cannot wait to see how the pairings eventually come to be :) so excited for the next chapter