Reviews for Of Palaces and Memories
Kallie01 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
This story just about killed me an the end made me cry and oh my gosh this is brilliant thank your for this addition to my favorites list! :D
wildflower20 chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
the best mycroft story i have ever read. THE BEST.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Thanks for writing this story; I really enjoyed it. This last chapter brought tears to my eyes at the end. Great job.
beurownhero chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
this was beautiful from beginning to end.
hatondog chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
Hard to review with a baseball sized lump in my throat. This was magnificent. Thanks for writing it.
hatondog chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Oh, I love Protective!Mycroft, and you've done him so well. The idea of Sherlock express train speed of thought overwhelming him, especially as a child, seems logical and plausible. Look forward to more!
SiriusDancer chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
This is literally the only fic that has ever made me cry. My congratulations. I love it so much. It is amazing and incredibly well-written. I love Mycroft and Sherlock. Thank you!
SiriusDancer chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
I'mma cry, again. That ending made me sad. Thanks for the amazing!
SiriusDancer chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Aww this chapter was so so cute. I loved that Sherlock wanted to remember Mycroft. It made me tear up. Thanks
SiriusDancer chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
I'm going to cry. This is one of my favorite stories in the Sherlock fic archive. I love it; it's so adorable. And the headcanon is wonderful! Thanks
LILFOC chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Beautiful! an amazing insight into Mycroft's mind and the complex relationship between the two brothers
alot of this on their childhood I can see as possible though the later scenes are a little inaccurate but thats alright as this was before season 3 came out
great work
addicted2airwolf chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
Really good story - liked the different explanation of Sherlock and Mycroft's childhood, and I can totally see them growing up to be the people in the show and the people you portrayed here. really Liked Mycroft's realization Sherlock wasn't gone after all too!
time2read chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
wow I just love this story it is so sweet;p!
time2read chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
You know what I was thinking? couldn't Mycroft just lie about Sherlock's likes and dislikes? Great CH!
time2read chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
WOW so sweet1 And everyone is so in character!