Reviews for Under the Red Hood
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 3 . 9/24
A very interesting story so far! Look forward to reading more!
Bronze chapter 3 . 7/18
Filler it may be but it also shows that both are trying to make the marriage work. I don't know anything about your personal life but I hope you can find the time and your muse for this story returns to update. I'm very glad you didn't go for the usual with this story. By that I mean almost as soon as both Harry and Remus get back together in Vegas both groups get into a fight with some super villain or group of robbers using super tech. So this is a very different approach and I'm glad for that. Once again I say thanks for writing and posting this.
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/18
You did more then just let a few characters survive the war. Most of these challenges leave Harry with quite the harem. I've everyone I could find as I think they're funny. Now seeing as this is only the second chapter you could still marry Harry to any number of supper heroines. It's your story and you'll write it to suit yourself. It is very good though. I though it was a very nice touch to have Remus and Dora remain in Vegas and use the time as a honeymoon they never got. Most that I've read have both groups remain together after the wedding night. That would make, to me at least, for a very poor way for Harry and his wives to have any kind of honeymoon. So I think yours is the better idea. I also think it was a nice touch having Dora pull out a normal photo of almost four month old Teddy. It shows she really is a proud, caring parent. BTW, thank s for writing and posting this. It's quite enjoyable reading.
Regin chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
interesting fic!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Zucht chapter 3 . 2/7/2015
Good and interesting story. I read your blog, it's a shame so much work went into only three chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
hehe lol keep this going its great
OSR fanatic chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Kain129 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
keep it coming
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Don't you mean second and third wizard wars? Since the war with Grindelwald was the first.
Yubi.Inc chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I like the way you have set this out. It is an interesting idea that I haven't seen before, though maybe I've been looking in the wrong place.
Looking forward to the rest of the story. I can already see this will be interesting.
deywho47 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
I like the concept and think this is well written. Keep it coming.
namman chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Hi I want to know if you're about to send your story has a suite entitled: Under the Red Hood?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Loves.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Good story would be nice to see another chapter