Reviews for Danger Line
Kaeneki chapter 36 . 6/29
Aw man! It's over! Why'd it have to end?! This story was amazing! It made me laugh, cry, laugh again and cry again. It was just .. wow.. idk how else to say it haha thank you author for writing this!
love this already hooked just letting you know it's Erwin Smith not Irwin
By the Void chapter 1 . 1/20
So I love this story, I've read it probably a hundred times since you posted it. But I can't listen to Danger Line now without wanting to re-read this.
a person 56 chapter 36 . 8/14/2017
That's so cute love it
a person 56 chapter 34 . 8/14/2017
Omg I love that since I became Swiss cheese love it
Fairy tail sama chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
I had to skip and see if this was actually finished! The beginning already dragged me in and seeming as the last update was in 2014 I wanted to make sure hminutes is amazing fanfic was finished before I continued on
Guest chapter 36 . 7/12/2017
Heart throb
I-Sit-On-A-Throne-In-Hell chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Levi, I love you, and you're my second favorite character next to Hanji, but I swear to god you're pissing me off right now, and I want nothing more than to just punch you and Erwin right now!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2017
okay honestly i think i'm gay after reading this
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2017
gosh i love this so far
LillyEvansLovesLevi chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Holy shit wait what? LEVI HAS A DICK PIERCING?!
sandtheory chapter 4 . 5/9/2017
HOLY SHIT. this is too good! I. cannot. Even. Ugh. The way you paint erens innocence in stark contrast with levis badassery is so good. And so funny. The dialogue! Oh the dialogue. You write them so in character as well! Good job! I havent ever read a single fic here that gives levi the right amount of appeal and just plain oomph, you know? I am very excited to see whats coming next. Poor eren cant even be a proper cop when it comes to levi. Hes totally out of his league here. Did i mention that i love you? On to the next chapter!
HaPPy2901 chapter 7 . 5/7/2017
Oh armin that will be the day where hell freezes over or maybe when eren finally married levi xD
namisnakama chapter 36 . 4/24/2017
that was so damn sweet! what a nice story! beautifully written and very emotional! one scene I'd be in tears next I'm laughing super hard! great great fanfiction
Pixiedust chapter 21 . 3/17/2017
I think the only thing that truly frustrates me is Eren is such a weak character in this fanfiction, hes always getting his butt kicked, always being saved by Levi. I wish you would make him on par or able to go toe to toe with Levi. I don't understand how Levi can fall for such a damsel in distress. I find myself frustrated and cringing at Eren's actions... You're writing style is wonderful but I loathe how you make Eren so useless.