Reviews for Danger Line
YaoiFanGirl6767 chapter 36 . 4/1/2019
Thank you , thank you , thank you. ..this has become one of my most favorite Fanfics. This read was truly a treat. Just enough angst, great action and suspense, let's not forget beautiful smexy.
Please continue writing, I will look forward to more.
Kathahari chapter 36 . 9/15/2018
I just loved your story! That's it! Don't know how many times I've read it before finally creating an account here on FFN to add it to my favorites. It really motivated me to finally start posting my own story. The way you built up their relationship seemed so natural. I struggle so much with this kind of thing.
Honestly, I would be honored if you'd take a look at it and maybe give me some advise on how to improve my writing skills, so it'll become such a great story as yours is.
Gwen-Kay chapter 36 . 9/9/2018
Thank you. Thank you SO MUCH for this story, I couldn't stop reading it for a whole week! This was just perfect, really perfect. You're such a great writer, I don't even know what to say. I know it's been a while since you finished that story, but I hope you'll write more in the future because all your works are perfect. Ereri is my favorite ship and what you did with them... you just made my love for this ship stronger. Even though you made me fucking cry real tears when I thought Levi was dead, aha. But it's what makes a good writer, you make us really feel all of it and that's great.

It's sad, though, that the comic fanarts thing has been taken down, I would have loved to see those.
Anyway, I have to admit that I didn't understand what was about the first chapter, and Levi saying in the last chapter that he left Eren in the desert... I'm really confused, so if you could (maybe?) explain me what that was about, I'd be really grateful.

Anyway, anyway! I'm really happy and I hope you a very nice life, cause you were able to make mine less painful for a week. Thank you.

Sorry if I made any mistake, I'm french. Bye :)
Kaeneki chapter 36 . 6/29/2018
Aw man! It's over! Why'd it have to end?! This story was amazing! It made me laugh, cry, laugh again and cry again. It was just .. wow.. idk how else to say it haha thank you author for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
love this already hooked just letting you know it's Erwin Smith not Irwin
By the Void chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
So I love this story, I've read it probably a hundred times since you posted it. But I can't listen to Danger Line now without wanting to re-read this.
a person 56 chapter 36 . 8/14/2017
That's so cute love it
a person 56 chapter 34 . 8/14/2017
Omg I love that since I became Swiss cheese love it
Fairy tail sama chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
I had to skip and see if this was actually finished! The beginning already dragged me in and seeming as the last update was in 2014 I wanted to make sure hminutes is amazing fanfic was finished before I continued on
Guest chapter 36 . 7/12/2017
Heart throb
CausticDeity chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Levi, I love you, and you're my second favorite character next to Hanji, but I swear to god you're pissing me off right now, and I want nothing more than to just punch you and Erwin right now!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2017
okay honestly i think i'm gay after reading this
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2017
gosh i love this so far
LillyEvansLovesLevi chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Holy shit wait what? LEVI HAS A DICK PIERCING?!
sandtheory chapter 4 . 5/9/2017
HOLY SHIT. this is too good! I. cannot. Even. Ugh. The way you paint erens innocence in stark contrast with levis badassery is so good. And so funny. The dialogue! Oh the dialogue. You write them so in character as well! Good job! I havent ever read a single fic here that gives levi the right amount of appeal and just plain oomph, you know? I am very excited to see whats coming next. Poor eren cant even be a proper cop when it comes to levi. Hes totally out of his league here. Did i mention that i love you? On to the next chapter!