Reviews for Danger Line
TabithaHallows chapter 18 . 1/17
AJHDBFBDJJDHBD IT"S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I READ THIS I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT LEVI PULLING OUT THE CONDOM AISHDJRNRNR I JUST-
TabithaHallows chapter 15 . 1/16
shit is gettin STEAMY
Alex098 chapter 31 . 7/9/2020
SMILED! I would’ve punched him
Queendomoy chapter 18 . 6/15/2020
I laugh at the questions of Mikasa, and the blunt answer of Levi. The family is absolutely what i expected ahah
Queendomoy chapter 15 . 6/15/2020
I read all those chapters straight, I am immersed in it.
The French talk is cute, I just think "t'as l'air délicieux, je me délecterais de toi à cette instantcould be even sexier like thatt'as l'air délicieux, je pourrais te dévorer sur-le-champ''.
I like how eren is led by his heart rather than his brain.
EreriRirenLover chapter 36 . 6/2/2020
You know, I've read quite a lot of fanfictions of these two, and this is one of the best I've ever read. The way you captured the characters and showcased their relationship throughout the entire story was insanely amazing. I love how you included some chapters that were Levi's POV, because it just made this story seem even more real. I'd recommend reading this to anyone that loves ErenXLevi. Amazing story.
YaoiFanGirl6767 chapter 36 . 4/1/2019
Thank you , thank you , thank you. ..this has become one of my most favorite Fanfics. This read was truly a treat. Just enough angst, great action and suspense, let's not forget beautiful smexy.
Please continue writing, I will look forward to more.
Kathahari chapter 36 . 9/15/2018
I just loved your story! That's it! Don't know how many times I've read it before finally creating an account here on FFN to add it to my favorites. It really motivated me to finally start posting my own story. The way you built up their relationship seemed so natural. I struggle so much with this kind of thing.
Honestly, I would be honored if you'd take a look at it and maybe give me some advise on how to improve my writing skills, so it'll become such a great story as yours is.
Gwen-Kay chapter 36 . 9/9/2018
Thank you. Thank you SO MUCH for this story, I couldn't stop reading it for a whole week! This was just perfect, really perfect. You're such a great writer, I don't even know what to say. I know it's been a while since you finished that story, but I hope you'll write more in the future because all your works are perfect. Ereri is my favorite ship and what you did with them... you just made my love for this ship stronger. Even though you made me fucking cry real tears when I thought Levi was dead, aha. But it's what makes a good writer, you make us really feel all of it and that's great.

It's sad, though, that the comic fanarts thing has been taken down, I would have loved to see those.
Anyway, I have to admit that I didn't understand what was about the first chapter, and Levi saying in the last chapter that he left Eren in the desert... I'm really confused, so if you could (maybe?) explain me what that was about, I'd be really grateful.

Anyway, anyway! I'm really happy and I hope you a very nice life, cause you were able to make mine less painful for a week. Thank you.

Sorry if I made any mistake, I'm french. Bye :)
Kaeneki chapter 36 . 6/29/2018
Aw man! It's over! Why'd it have to end?! This story was amazing! It made me laugh, cry, laugh again and cry again. It was just .. wow.. idk how else to say it haha thank you author for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
love this already hooked just letting you know it's Erwin Smith not Irwin
By the Void chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
So I love this story, I've read it probably a hundred times since you posted it. But I can't listen to Danger Line now without wanting to re-read this.
a person 56 chapter 36 . 8/14/2017
That's so cute love it
a person 56 chapter 34 . 8/14/2017
Omg I love that since I became Swiss cheese love it
Fairy tail sama chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
I had to skip and see if this was actually finished! The beginning already dragged me in and seeming as the last update was in 2014 I wanted to make sure hminutes is amazing fanfic was finished before I continued on