Reviews for The Leaf's Guardian
The characterization us spot on, and I love how you integrate Ichigo into the Shinobi world. Awesome! Please continue!
bassoongirl14 chapter 3 . 8/27
omg! I really love this so far!
rob chapter 3 . 7/21
really wish u would continue this story
Zeta0 chapter 3 . 6/28
fairychild chapter 3 . 6/17
wow, i just checked the update date on this and realized that the whole yhwach arc has been going on for about 2 1/2 years. wow.

also, admittedly not what i expected from a bleach naruto crossover. not that its a bad thing, but one character at the beggining of a series and one at the end, especially where the power seems to scale enormously per arc... i think its going to be more than a little bit difficult to avoid ichigo going into sue territory. unless you plan on ultimate ichigo a la saitama style.
Will you be making more chapters
*cackles* Wicked!
*snickers* Hiruzen enabling Ichigo's "corruption" of Naruto? *cackles in delight*
*cheers* for including Ossan and Hollow-chan! I like seeing them as Ichigo's inescapable friends and confidants, his crutch and support even in the middle of his group because no one else can /quite/ understand his life and how he works the way they can. When he gets cut off from all of his people- who are basically his /life/- they are an invaluable anchor. 3
*falls down giggling* It never occurred to me that shortening Ichigo's name while adding the brotherly honorifics turned it into a counting game! It'd be "Ichi-nii-san!" or "Ichi-niisan!" but shouted excitedly it /would/ sound like "Ichi! Ni! San!" XD
LuckyKittens chapter 3 . 4/10
Soo... When will you update?
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 2/8
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
doubledamn chapter 1 . 2/6
So, is Ichigo's seireitei considered the purely Spiritual side of Chakra? And if so, could Lee be taught to use the purely Physical side in Ki-based attacks?
Amy chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
Update please? i want to know what happens next!
dragon god 758 chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
Yo keep this going this is awsome
TokusatsuLuv chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update this too