Reviews for The Leaf's Guardian
forbiddenstars chapter 3 . 8h
update soon! This was a really interesting read. I'm curious to see how the difference between reiatsu and chakra manifests in this universe-is Ichigo automatically at an advantage (since nobody can see what he's doing with his chakra)? Because that would be hella cool. He'd even be safe from the Hyuuga eyes in that case! I bet they'd lose their shit over that...

Interested to see how the naruto/ichigo relationship pans out-I'm glad to see a protective big-brother role in there, but hopefully Ichigo keeps his practicality and doesn't spend too much time coddling Naruto. I think training sessions between those two would be a lot of fun to read.

Well done, can't wait to see what you do next!
umbria firewing chapter 3 . 3/13
Please update!
Update Pleeeeeeaaaase!
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 3 . 1/31
Hmm.. I like this idea. I really really like it. It's well written as well. Surprising amount of curses too, but hey, I don't mind, it's just kinda unusual on this website. I don't care how long it takes, for I shall look forward to the next chapter no matter what!

On a side note, this is probably going to be my favourite BleachxNaruto crossover.

Any chance on manifesting Zangetsu-no-ossan and Hollow-chan in the outer world? I've been reading various stories with that, and the reactions to those two, especially the Hollow, are always enjoyable.
Ezakike chapter 1 . 1/25
I really like this story. I've only read it like maybe 3 times so far though. Anyway i hope you continue with this. It's really good.
Ezakike chapter 3 . 1/16
I really like this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is my third time reading this actually so I hope you continue and good luck.
Lizeth chapter 3 . 1/6
Best Naruto/Bleach crossover I've ever read.
Lizeth chapter 1 . 1/6
"ICHI-NI-SAN!"
"Why is the loser counting?"

Oh. My. God. This is priceless. Hahaha!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
It is truly a shame that you have not updated this series in over a year, so far its been an amazing fic and I would love to be able to read more
stsword chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
I'm enjoying the story, although I think it might have been easier to have him be a "depowered" Ichigo who developed his latent fullbringer and quincy powers, sure he'd have less raw power but potentially even more tricks up his sleeve, which would make him fit in even better in the setting, and doesn't leave anyone wondering why Ichigo is visible in shiningami form.
Mizaki otonashi chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
continue pleasee 3
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Awesome. An older brother figure. I like how you made it so that the ninja could not even sense his power. My only regret is that Ichigo didn't raise Naruto. heh. Nice.
Rhavis chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
I'm amused.

Waiting for next chapter if it's not dead.
LisayaTomago chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Aw man! I love this story! IT IS SOOOOO AWESOME! Please continue! :(
No.1 Tigger chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
wonderful story, cant wait to read more. will wait for next update, but please post soon