Reviews for The Book of Belsambar
LovetoRead613 chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this. Please continue!
wendums chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Well this is a good read but as with every other story you have not finished it off. a miracle may happen and I will find a fic that is complete. What is it with these writers that they do not finish what they start. That is a bad way of life, especially as you are a good writer
JovianJeff chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
Wow! I mean, wow! When I saw a tale about BelSambar, I knew I had to read it. Then to find it was an incredible journey that was sweet, the tragically twisted. In some ways, it was very Zorro-esk. Which I also found I liked. This version of Belsambar was a pleasure to read. I wish there was more, but glad you wrote what you did of him. Inspirational. If I ever think to writing about Belsambar, this tale will be at the core of how I would think to write it. Thank you for this series!
Francisca Wachler chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Hi,

I really like your story! As far as I know it's the only story written about Belsambar (that is, I haven't found any other stories though I had a carefull look in the whole net).

I would really like to know how the storie continues!;-)

The Idea of making Belsambar's parents rebels against Torak is really genuine. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Greetings from a fan of your story!

P.S.: please ignore the spelling mistakes ;-)
PhiloWorm chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
Interesting idea to tell the crowd of Belsambars life and how he came to worship Aldur.

Can't say much yet but keep going you do an great jobb.
CC chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
Keep going, keep going, it's excellent!
Wayne chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
I enjoy your story. You should read The Wheel of Time
RyvenSilverflame chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
Excellent, simpley excellent. I'm glad you're going to be able to continue this a bit more. You're truly gifted, man, and you seem to have a great sense of Belsambar's motivations. Though chapter 6 was short, it was very telling and well written. Keep it up.
Ashlady chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
Omigosh some one else cared about Belsambar. He was one of my favourites keep writing person person
RyvenSilverflame chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
Aw man that was WONDERFUL! You must keep going! I've always liked Belsamber, despite the little that's said of him. You've captured the horror of seeing his parents sacarifced so perfectly! I've been toying with a Belsamber-fic myself but.. man I wouldn't want to compete against THIS! I can't wait until you get to describing Aldur's summoning of the mysticl Angarak! WELL DONE!
Behold the Void chapter 5 . 7/26/2003
This is very, very good. Please continue.

Overall Rating: * * * * *
Movie-maniac chapter 5 . 7/14/2003
Still as freaked as the last time I read it. Are you going to add more? Sounds like a really serious story...
Munchkin-man chapter 5 . 4/12/2003
*gasps for air* Need.. more.. must have more of this fanfic! Wow, i love the way you write, it's fantastic, please right more, i must know what happens *gasp* need..more..now...
Kelana chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
wow, way to leave it hanging! i can't wait to find out what happens next. i've always wondered about belsambar and belmakor, its greaat to have someone tell the story. i love the voice and tone you use. its very similar to eddings, and makes it more interesting to read.
Kelana chapter 1 . 4/1/2003