Reviews for The Stars May Behold My Tears
Peonywinx chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I think this is a hugely intriguing idea, the notion that the Doctor, Amy, Rory, and River frequent a little cafe - but in the wrong order every time, of course. Ah, the life of a time traveler.

This is a beautiful piece written from a the POV of an OC who is obviously very carefully crafted. You make Megan seem so real, I'm just as invested in her little story arc as I am in the timey-wimey visits of the Doctor and co. The story captures very accurately the confusion of an outside observer to non-linear trips by particular people to a cafe, and I must say I enjoyed the misconception of the Doctor, Amy, Rory, and River being a polyamorous foursome, probably more than I should have.

And by the end, I'm left with a mixture of feelings - thrilled, heartwarmed, optimistic, pensive, sad, melancholy, and happy all at the same time. Those are feels at their best. So, bravo and well done at weaving in so much lovely story work in a meager 3,000 words.
Ralph chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
i met you in a coffee shop, back in 82. married and divorced you, you smell a bit like poo!
red day dawning chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I liked this so very much. Beautiful.
lalachoa chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I like this :)
KatieTheBaka chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I very much love this. Very, very much.
veritas6.5 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Lovely. I especially like including Byron and Shelley and Keats.