Reviews for Going For It
sue1zide chapter 6 . 1/12
I'm picking up that Bella's past has a dark secret.
I hope to see this continued soon.
sue1zide chapter 5 . 1/12
I don't get good vibes about Caleb.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 1/9
This was rec'd on FB but I see that it only has 6 chapters after 3 years. I think I'll hold off.
Thanks.
marley01 chapter 6 . 1/9
Love this please update!
yagalinus0420 chapter 6 . 1/3
Too bad Bella is getting under his skin! When they get together...they are gonna be explosive! More soon please!
wimima7 chapter 6 . 1/1
Good chapter and story about Esme protective of her family too. I like it when the whole family is involve. Anxious about Bella's old coach and the story behind it. Hoping for an update soon and Happy New Year!
twimima7 chapter 5 . 1/1
Still worried about Caleb and Bella's date night. Got a bad feeling. Can't wait for Evil Edwards chapter. My kind of Mafia story.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 1/1
Knowing already about what James and his family is into, I'm scared that Bella or Alice will be taken. I hope not and can't wait to hear Edward's apology.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 1/1
Love hate relationship started already with Edward and Bella. Good! Let's see where this goes.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 1/1
Very good start and a different Bella approach which will be very interesting read.
saintfudge chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Just to let you know I can't wait to read this .. I have had it in my alerts since October 2013 ... Keep up the writing .. I won't start reading until it's completed .. All the best have fun
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I'm ready for the ride.
Thanks for sharing.
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Really nice
x AnneCullen x chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
Good to see you back. I don't like Caleb very much. I am curious about how Bella and Edward will develop feelings for each other. They don't seem to care much for the other at the moment. Hope you will be able to update soon.
teamwolfaltw chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Just found this story and I'm loving it look forward to next update x