Reviews for Ghosts
lilass chapter 15 . 10/27/2004
Please Please Please carry on with this story! it's really good, and I'm dying to know what's gonna happen to Spike!
sophie edwards chapter 15 . 3/26/2004
Good story, but when are you gonna finish it. I'm curious of what happens with emily, and will spike be corporel again, please finish soon.
Rachel9 chapter 15 . 7/2/2003
Aww, poor Angel...makes me feel kinda bad for the guy. Anyway, looking forward to what happens next...hope Spike finds Emily soon.
Jadxia78 chapter 15 . 7/2/2003
Yay! New chapter!

Definitely another great chapter. I'm looking forward to more spuffyness, and to finding out what's going on with Quintin, Cameron, Hope, & Faith.

Great job!
SAB6 chapter 15 . 7/2/2003
Another well written chapter. Hope to see more soon.
kimberly chapter 14 . 6/29/2003
Darcy, just finishished, Love Remembered, Soul Mates, and now reading Ghosts. A, fantastic, and getting better w/each story. Ghosts is great! We need an idea of what is happening w/Grey and Travers. If he's that "modernist" and an MBA wouldn't he have already figured out that Travers is a black hat?
Shanna chapter 14 . 6/20/2003
GRR CONTINUE WRITING, I HAVE NO IMAGINATION...WRITE!
jj chapter 14 . 6/2/2003
great writing! this story is so enjoyable i can't wait for updates!
Rachel9 chapter 14 . 4/25/2003
Great new part! Love this whole Angel/Buffy/Spike problem that's going on and can't wait to see how they get Spike back :) Keep it up, I'm looking forward to more!
LovesBitch2 chapter 13 . 4/23/2003
This story(series) is so great. Please oh please update soon. I can't wait.
magpie chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
I love this series. It's so Spuffy. They deserve it. One of the most exciting couples of entertainment, visual or written. Their whole relationship keeps you edgey. And, I think you capture that angst and keep it in a romantic relationship so it doesn't get sappy. I think most Spuffy fans don't expect them to be together like a fairy tale. They expect them to always be able to challenge each other. And yet, still feel their closeness.

I loved the last scene in "Ghost." For me, I enjoy Angel getting a little dirt in his face. Even in other fan fics that I have read, Angel seems to get the better of Spike. But, if you are staying true to the characters, I think Spike will always have the upper hand. So thanks for throwing some dirt on that squeaky clean image of Angel and for the Spuffy lovin'. More please soon. Magpie.
joetexx chapter 13 . 3/31/2003
Definitely looking forward to more. Dru was very much in character in her brief appearance, and I find the notion of Giles as motivational speaker stand in charming!

That last chapter - bringing memories of Arthur Lancelot and Ginivere in Mists of Avalon...

More!
Michelle chapter 13 . 3/10/2003
I love this story so far and can't wait for more. How akward is it going to be for Buffy, Spike, and Angel after tis is all over though.
vamp chapter 13 . 3/2/2003
Awesome part, please post soon!
Legion chapter 13 . 3/2/2003
Holy Shit! Brilliant cliffhanger. really liked what you'ved done with characters. hopefully angel wount lose his soul tho. and how awkward would be for our couple to be making love with his body
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »