Reviews for I's Dotted With Purple Hearts
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I liked everything: the letter to them falling asleep together on Danny's bed and their kiss. It was so sweet :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
very cute one-shot.
FrozenBananaCake chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This story litterly made me giggle...
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Aeropause chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
That was cute and well written. Some advise, (that every modern writer, myself included is guilty of.) Don't rely on spell check exclusively. There were a few "you"'s misplaced, but aside from that quite a nice read.
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
That was soooo adorable
SuperGeorgia chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Nice story!

Proper punctuation, grammar, and well written. Wonderful story! :)
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Heh surprisingly impressive, don't get me wrong the start was solid and all but that last scene really helped it take a turn for the better. Good job there :P Also loved the awkward end to the scene before it, painted a quite realistic picture... little things like it prevented it from feeling as though the story was taking place in an empty vacuum, so it really felt as though it were apart of the show.

Great one-shot, I loved it.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
nice job!
Fiddlehoffer chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I really liked this! Very cute. As for constructive criticism, there isn't very much to say. I loved your style and I felt like the piece flowed well, but getting a beta reader might be a good idea. Nothing major, but I noticed a couple of errors along the way. Anyway, good job!
The Flash Pirates chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
First danny phantom fan fic and I'm not disappointed. Great story loved it. Hope other people do too
MuddSkipping chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Haha, dotting purple hearts huh, Danny? ;) That was so adorable. I loved how you protraited Sam in this. It was very precise and on character. Danny was charming, with the letters. I could just imagine him having the same horrible handwriting my brothers have. Unreadable. XD

Just to put this out there, "Ms" is when a woman is unmarried, and "Mrs" is when they are. You probably know this, but I just wanted to tell you that Mrs. Manson is married. ;) I always messed up on that too.

Other than that, great, fluffy story. Totally a fan.
Solangelo Love XOXO chapter 1 . 9/26/2013