Reviews for We Do The Dance Electric
Bakerstreet15 chapter 1 . 2/11
I didn't mind the setting, but I wouldn't think that Sakura would be traumatised like that, in some other frustrating anxiety way yes but not the scared one.
There was some non-canon stuff, lack of Hinata, and berserk Sasuke(Sasuke big boi, even Kratos is decent) . These things put the story a bit lacking for me.
And the way it was written was quite confusing because it felt like it third person pov at some point and first person at another.
But the story was good.
Absolutely adore this story. The progression of their relationship feels so natural but also sweet. I read this story ages ago and finally found it again! Love love love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2023
Read this a million times and loved it everytime.
lmaooOOOOOOOOO chapter 1 . 4/26/2023
man! I wish this fanfic was canon since it was beautifully written, well-done I really love it
infinity08 chapter 1 . 3/15/2023
This story is very well written. For me the aptness of actions of characters is quite important and if they are ooc I don't like it. You have beautiful portrayed all the characters and I loved the bit with kakashi and kurenai, I had never thought of them being together but as you said it's the 'most natural progression'.
The bit where you teased a bit of kakasaku, loved it.
Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2022
Such
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/21/2022
о-о
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2022
Yesss love this so realistic of Ol G Team 7 and their closeness including Sai. Love crazy Narutoooo and love my sweet and crazy in love SasuSaku.
takoyakiballs chapter 1 . 5/28/2022
Kakashi speaks for all of us. Spoken like a true readerꈍᴗꈍ)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2022
very good! I agree with another review, it probably shouldn't be rated M
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2022
A wonderful fanfiction to come back to every time! This fills my sasusaku loving heart- thank you for the labor and love you’ve put in to create this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2022
Wow this was such a nice really nice and well written short story but thru Hell and back Sasusaku. I missed Hinata's part in this for Naruto but other than that great story.
Red-Hag chapter 1 . 11/22/2021
rare are Those where Sakura is afraid of Sasuke and traumatized but putting a brave face! this is wonderful to read!
royalii chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
gosh, this is beautiful. thank you for the lovely read
julienay12 chapter 1 . 9/12/2021