Reviews for Boom Baby
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This is like so...the fluff! Their fear...your freaking backstory for how they ended up married and stuff...ALL OF IT PRETTY MUCH SHOT RIGHT THROUGH MY HEART. In a good way of course! Like everything was kept so realistic and I love the way you write them so much! Hnnnnnnng - IN LOVE. Seriouslyy. I need help now. XD
MysticDarkness1019 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This was a great read. I like how the backstory of their relationship and its start was explained but not droned out. I also like how Serah and Snow mutually agreed on their love being an immature form of it at the time instead of one being unsure and the other being just plain dumped.

I would love to see this continued! Good work!
Josi-kun chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Oh God please continue! This story you've set up is frickin' good, and in my opinion, you've depicted the characters well. So please please please, MOAR!
Lunadora chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Answering your question... Please continue! I'd LOVE to see them as parents! You have a very nice way of telling your stories and you use words that I hardly see around, which is good because English isn't my mother language and I like to learn new words. So thanks for that too.
guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Lovebit! Make it a stiry please! :)
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
boom baby ñ.ñ
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
i would love to read more.
Regent Septimus chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Great, would love to see it continued
Fostersb chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
definitely continue because, like you said, there are not enough fluffy and sexy moments between Snow and Light. I can't wait to see how Snow reacts to hormonal Light and everyone preparing for the baby.