Reviews for A Truce?
Bonuscat chapter 2 . 3/4/2018
This is deep. Like, really deep.
Mama May-Eye chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Aw, I liked it! I only wished there was more!
YokaiAngel chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Amazing!~ Both the author and the story~ ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
so sweet
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
So awesome and cool great job you should make a sequel of this where they try to get along
InsanityIsClarity chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Good story:)
Ryuuko1 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Vlad may only seem OOC because you have put him in such a vulnerable position. His tête-à-tête with Danny is realistic, given the power dynamic you have going between them. Vlad's inebriated and then hungover states make him more prone to honesty, and Danny's oft-blundering attempts at bridging a gap that he himself created was interesting to read.

I caught only a few stupid spelling/grammar errors, and they are thus not worth mention beyond noting their existence.

Nicely done.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
good story
StrawberryGrass chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Oh, wow.. I loved this chapter. Just to see Vlad and Danny trying to make amends always warms my heart. To me, it seems, they would be great allies. To see them work together in harmony. Think about Dan. He was the creation of both Danny's and Vlad's 'evil' sides. Think would they could do if they worked together then? ;)

Uh, great job! Loved it.
carpediemdftba chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
This is awesome! I really enjoyed the idea as well as the characters.
Miss-DNL chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Another awesome chapter and good ending to the story too :D
Miss-DNL chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Awesome story, very touching and a little funny XD love your stories :)
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
I think it's a horrible way to end the story, really wish you kinda wrote more, let us find out how well and how thing this truce between Vlad and Danny works.

But if anything I suppose it's good that Vlad is at least giving the truce a try.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Ulimo chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Great fic! I loved it!

Until next time,

Ulimo
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Well the conversation between Vlad and Danny was wicked cool and in carácter, if anything I'm just sad this ended up on a sour note, hope you write more.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.