Reviews for Servant of Shadow
Diviner chapter 15 . 1/11/2005
Good story, and good premise. The fighthing scenes could use some work.

I will look forward to reading further in the future.
Lessiehanamoray chapter 15 . 1/1/2005
Normally, I don't start stories that are this many chapters in, but this intrigued me. It was very good. I like how you've tied in Aramys and am looking forward to reading about Jarlaxle's reaction when he learns the similarities between the two's histories. Keep up the good work!
Rowenna chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Please! Next chapter!
reader chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
realy god i can t for the next chapter
Alzadea chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
PS. my epilogue is well underway and should be posted soon.
Alzadea chapter 15 . 4/5/2004
Giovanna, thank you for you review of my story. i would just like to say that the thought of Mary Sue being with Artemis Entreri is quite nauseating as well, and despite this fact I rather enjoyed your fic also. Do you intend to finish it? I have some difficulty determining were you intend to take it, considering we already know what happens to Entreri. Or do you intend to re-write that? Should be interesting, in any case. Please continue.
ClubbingBabySeals chapter 15 . 3/16/2004
I started reading this story a little over a year ago...I don't think it was any more than four chapters at the time! It's so well written, but most of all I think you have truly captured the essence of Jarlaxle and Entreri's characters; and presented a believable original character to boot. On a personal note, it was re-reading (and catching up on!) your story that inspired me to finish my own, and for that I'm very thankful. I do hope you finish this!
Tiggermyk chapter 15 . 11/14/2003
Dude! Sweet! *maniacal laughter* Okay, this is really, really good. I love any story that has to do with Artemis Entreri, and you just made it to my "Top Ten Favorite Authors" list. Yay!
Kitten chapter 15 . 11/5/2003
I love this story! Keep going, please?
Kristian chapter 15 . 9/14/2003
Hey, hey, hey, glad to see you're amoung the living!

Jarlaxle's uncharacteristic outburst was a nice touch. -A slight look into his hidden personality.

Your fic sounds awesome -and don't fret about your English, it sounds great! But here's something a friend of mine sent to me, I thought it was kind of interesting...

""Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.""

Strange, huh? Anyway, hope you're well. Keep it up! Update when possible _

Emmy Lee chapter 14 . 8/15/2003
You really, really need to finish this story..seeing as how it's been a year or so since you've updated, I wager you've given up?

Please don't.

Aramys is a wonderful character, and the story itself is brilliant. Very original, in my opinion.

I understand how writers block is myself, because I'm going through it at the moment..but, please, try.
B.M.Wraith chapter 14 . 6/23/2003
Your story is great! I hope you'll write more soon. Just a word of advice: don't fret over your english. Once you get that train of thought, you go with it and don't look back. Don't worry over whether your tenses or grammar are correct. Once the rush of thought has ebbed a bit, go back and do editing. But don't try to think of how to write it correctly at the time, because as you said, it can interfere with your train of thought. Besides, your grammar, spelling, and everything else seem to be in pretty fine order as they are. I hope you'll write more to this fic, or another fic that is just as good, soon.
Lady Shandara chapter 14 . 5/27/2003
I love this story. (not a very original comment, I know, but sounds good to me) Real life is terrible, distracting people from what's really important; writing. And writer's blocks are even worse! But please continue writing when the writer's block goes away, and I'll continue reading.
B.M.Wraith chapter 14 . 3/29/2003
I don't know if you got my review from earlier, because the site was overloading. Well, just in case, here it is: write more please. Even if not a lot of people are reviewing, that doesn't mean that a lot of people aren't reading your fic.
Talenur chapter 14 . 3/3/2003
I remeber rading this story a whikle back before I found at .com r somethng, anyway im glad to know you didnt leave it off as unfinished! keep it up!