Reviews for Playing Fair
Please please update
mexicohetalia chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Dude! I love this
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
OOH!Wow!Okay,this is different,I'm actually liking this dysfunctional relationship!For Sirius to be forced to be with someone so dominant!hmm,maybe Remus will get nicer throughout the story?Maybe Sirius will learn to not fight Remus's every move,just a little?! :D!I wanna see more of this fic!But hey,this is such a good fic,I hope you don't mind me saying this but have you tried asking around for someone to beta the fic for the spelling mistakes?Because a fic like this,it would be perfect with a little more work on the spellings and such!I really hope you don't mind it! :)!
And you have a reader here already!Hehee!
Elves of the Moon chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Ooooh, interesting start.
Poor Sirius. Even though he doesn't have to remain in Azkaban, it's hard Remus doesn't believe his innocence. Hope the werewolf will not be too hard on his mate.
Desriel chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Very interesting story. Please, continue updating.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Oh wow! This is such a refreshingly new plot! I'd like to see where this goes ! Plz continue plz plz...i like the way you describe their emotions..and the scenes...some of them were so vivid...but just one thing : there are a few simple spelling mistakes...i have a feeling that they were made just cuz of haste...:) like- you wrote venerability instead of vulnerability... But that's fine really! Once you start taking care not to repeat those simple errors! :) the plot is too good! Can't wait!
107602 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I wonder how long this will go on before the truth comes out. Will any of the old Sirius be left? Will Sirius be mad that his mate did not believe in him? Will Harry come live with them? I am interested to see how this story turns out.