Reviews for Souls and Circuits
ClassySpanks chapter 15 . 8/22
Hi! I'm happy to see this sequel and am very curious see how it will all pan out. I'm a little uncomfortable with the relationship between Rico and Anderson... I feel like I want that to end as soon a possible! But that's probably the point. I wonder how it all ties together... the robots... Grampus...Rico, and the devils... My favorite parts are the interactions between Dredd and Anderson. I like the complexity of their relationship though their last interaction was so... painful. I just want her to tell him! I'm frustrated with her secrecy after all they've been through. Anyway, you've got my attention.
Cottonstarlin chapter 15 . 8/15
And so the saga continues! Hope to see more of this soon. Can't wait for Joe and Rico to meet. I wonder.. Will we ever see any romance betwixt Anderson and Dredd (the good one)? Do you intend to have some kind of love triangle with the twins and Anderson? Or is the hope of any romance in this fic just wishful thinking on my part? Questions questions...
Thank you.. Please update soon:: 3
Chrysalis1986 chapter 15 . 6/12
Lovely chapter! Attractive as Rico is, I'm glad Anderson hasn't become trusting of him. I can't wait for another chapter.
Great chapter as always, it's nice to see you back :)
artilyon-rand chapter 15 . 6/10
...
artilyon-rand chapter 14 . 6/2
Uff thank you you jst made ma day all thecover thing wih anderson and rico ...urgh.. just seein Joe was enough to brighten ma day
Really good chapter. I know this may be a bit in the future but I can't wait for Dresden to find out who Anderson's undercover partner is. I am also very curious as to what happened between Anderson and Slocum. Can't wait for chapter 14!
We're glad to have you back. I have been having a lot of fun reading your stories but this chapter was painful. Poor George and poor Eliza. You made me plenty mad at the Neon Knights. Good job :)
Limplict chapter 13 . 5/26
YAY you don't know how happy I was to get an update notification in my inbox :D And this chapter definitely didn't disappoint - I'm loving the chemistry between Rico and Anderson, and the comparisons that she made between Rico and Dredd were spot-on. Can't wait for your next chapter, keep up the great work :)
artilyon-rand chapter 13 . 5/26
uuurgh
Kather-Swine chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
Bruhhhhh don't bail on is now man this is awesome
Maghands chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
this is really good i love it
please update!
Anna chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
This is a really good story please update soon! I really like the plot, and there just aren't enough good stories for this fandom. So please update not finishing this story would be tragic.
Cribellate chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
I'm really enjoying reading this fic so far. I love your characterisations and the complexity of the plot. I hope you find time to get back to this story; it would be a shame to see it go unfinished!
artilyon-rand chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
...holy emperor just updated please