Reviews for Lessons
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapters
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
This is unbearably cute! Great job
Zoe-kun chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
This is too bloody good, DAMN THAT F*CKING CAR! Please update soon, 'cause I HATE cliffhangers ;P Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
You know, this has the potential to become a really good story! U could make it angsty or really sweet so I think you should consider developing this!
Jussanother Otaku chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Honhonhon! wei wei! You should most certainly continue this!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Noooo! There needs to be more!
Knoni chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Very cute. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
This is so cute! XD
Hope the next chapter is out soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Can I marry you?

Seriously, you're probably my favorite person in the world. I've read almost all of your stories, and I love you so much for writing incredibly hot ItaSasu smut and super kawaii fluff! (o) Keep writing your stories, I need them as much as I need oxygen(((o(*゚゚*)o))) 3

SJCOSNCPSKIWNLDLFDOKSKIDCKDKODNK *drowning in ItaSasu feels at 4:30 in the morning*

Aishiteruuuuu(゚ω゚)ノ3

From your dearest reader,

Helene :*3
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
I really didn't think about this couple til now. But i really like it and wish you to continue. Please update
easy pancakes chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Omg I love it! Though I usually don't like this couple, you may have converted me. Keep writing its really good
IridescentInTheDark chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Sorry for the late review. I thought I'd reviewed this chapter already lol. Well, here it is... XD
Lucinda Atom chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Ooo! It's looking good! Great story! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Ahhh! Itachi, Sasuke, say u love each other! Jk but seriously this story is going really well :) keep up the good work!
Lord Shiranui chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
I love this fanfiction, but I still hate SasuSaku -shudders- HATE Sakura. So much x.x
Please update again soon! c: