Reviews for Would You Dance If I Asked You to Dance?
VioletBuckbeak chapter 4 . 6/10
Hee hee hee that last line about letting Voldemort killing him! Im dying!
sweetysm chapter 1 . 6/4
I think you could have left out the drama at the end with her parents... but otherwise enjoyable story :)
HarmonyConanaiLove chapter 1 . 4/25
really moving... when reading this story, i feel it is extremely right. hermione's and harry's problem are true, and they fit undoutedly in the book...great work!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Excellent story.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
Good for Paul.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Maybe Paul is waking up to reality.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Excellent.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Well done. I think however that many of the Weasleys would disagree with Ron.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
I love Luna! She's terrific.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Good for Neville!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Harry needs to realize he is in love with Hermione.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Excellent idea.
bronzed topaz chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Very cute. I like how this continued in from after the fight in a natural way where they didn't just wake up one day going 'hey, I'm in love with you now for no apparent reason'. That backstory of their developing feelings is so well crafted. It all made sense, even their changed feelings for Ron and Ginny. And thank you for not 'bashing' the Weasly siblings. They're good characters and I hate when Fifa are mean to them.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
craycray3 chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
THIS WAS AWESOME!
amazing writing and this was so realistic! I loved how Harry messed up so many times rather than it being a perfect relationship. Nice job!
Steven chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Great story. This captures much of what I was thinking. Harry has spent most of his time at Hogwarts living in the present and here and now, not really thinking about the future. He tries to keep everyone at a distance to protect others and himself. I always saw Ron and Hermione as a school thing created by the situation and their personalities would clash. Having compatible personalities is important for long-term relationships.