Reviews for Would You Dance If I Asked You to Dance?
Tatiana20 chapter 1 . 3/22
amazing fic! frustrating at times, but very very sweet and in character for these two, thank you so much for sharing this!
Harry61 chapter 10 . 2/23
Extremely brilliant fic
Harry61 chapter 9 . 2/23
I'm Mr Granger my X is his Mrs, I know what it is to love someone you can't fix
Harry61 chapter 8 . 2/23
Harry Potter should have stayed and stood up to the Bitch
Harry61 chapter 7 . 2/23
The best laid plans of mice and men...
Harry61 chapter 5 . 2/23
It's time to man up, and tell her what he feels
Harry61 chapter 3 . 2/23
Talking to Ginny would be like talking to one of the fan girls...so not realistic or satisfying
Harry61 chapter 2 . 2/23
Harry with out Hermione is like a bath without water ain't happening.
Harry61 chapter 1 . 2/23
The truth of Harry Potter, Hermione Granger is the love of his life. If he goes with Ginny he is never going to be happy!
Rcik chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
Awesomeness!
xGoldenSnitchGirlx chapter 10 . 11/13/2017
I think this is definitely going down as one of my favourite Harmony stories I've read so far, for lots of reasons. A lot of fanfic post war really doesn't deal with the confusion that I imagine the characters would have felt about where to go next. Your plot was interesting and realistic, and I really like how you kept to what the characters were really like, but still expanding on them with your creative license. Grammar and sentence structure were brilliant, things which done badly always put me off a story pretty quick. Good job!
bellachaos chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
I LOVED their discussion under the tree. I really liked that even when completely adrift Hermione has the emotional wisdom to know her worth and help Harry figure out his own heart.
VioletBuckbeak chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
Hee hee hee that last line about letting Voldemort killing him! Im dying!
sweetysm chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I think you could have left out the drama at the end with her parents... but otherwise enjoyable story :)
HarmonyConanaiLove chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
really moving... when reading this story, i feel it is extremely right. hermione's and harry's problem are true, and they fit undoutedly in the book...great work!