Reviews for Would You Dance If I Asked You to Dance?
codyw1 chapter 9 . 4/5
Jesus, that guy needs to grow a pair of balls LOL.
galaapple12 chapter 9 . 4/5
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Grovek26 chapter 9 . 4/5
Very good couple of chapters. Disliked Hermione's parents, even with her dad's explanations. He is just indulging the worst of her characteristics, it's no wonder she's got worse over time. If he grew a backbone and showed her what she was like, hopefully, it would shock her into rethinking her choices at least. Look forward to your next update.
Witherwings01 chapter 9 . 4/5
One words review from me for this chapter: YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!
anotherboarduser chapter 9 . 4/4
I like this chapter.

But I thought Hermione's dad would have blame it more on the wizarding world (with their own adults).
pawsrule chapter 9 . 4/4
Thank you for updating so quickly! Harry is doing well at redeeming himself. Liked his conversation with Mr. granger.
kasmira36 chapter 9 . 4/4
This chapter is far better than the previous one, and apologize for my previous review.
I hope you have HIM making up so, so much to HER after hurting HER like that. Also, wish to see HIS jealousy towards Matthew guy.

_
Egm chapter 9 . 4/4
I sure hope you are done with the next chapter too. I can't stand waiting when you end things like this!
Philosophize chapter 8 . 4/4
Could harry have done anything worse?
texan-muggle chapter 8 . 4/4
No, I won't send a lynch mob after you. I'll just start calling you "Mistress Karen Granger".

So there.

Or, you can hurry up and clean up the mess you made...
Gabilian chapter 8 . 4/4
For the most part, I have enjoyed this story, though Harry's extreme cluelessness throughout has become tiresome. This chapter, however, really does not make any sense, and in my view, you would be wise to scrap it and start over. Harry's decision to abandon Hermione to her unloving family completely flies in the face of everything that has happened in the past few chapters and quite simply is unbelievable. This is especially true when you realize that Harry is trying to force Hermione to abandon the magical world even when she does not want to. I realize that you are trying to create a literary conflict that can then be resolved, but to be completely honest, it just does not work. Sleep deprivation can't explain Harry's actions here, not after everything that has happened up to now. I normally do not write negative comments, and only do so when I feel like a good author writing a good story really goes off the tracks. As I said, this has been a good story, and I appreciate your time and efforts, but I know that you are better than this chapter. G.
albrkic chapter 8 . 4/4
crap. just...crap. One cliche after another.
Egm2003 chapter 8 . 4/4
No! I can't believe he walked away. Her parents are jerks. Hermione better go knock some sense into him. Please hurry with the next chapter.
anotherboarduser chapter 8 . 4/4
I think this story is good.

But I think Hermione parents hit the nail with the hammer with the comments unintentionally. They were wrong to blame this on Harry however, IT IS ALBUS DUMBLEDORE'S FAULT-not Harry's.

I think Dumbledore may actually be evil.

The way Dumbledore pretty much cover up Sirius attempted murder on Severus, coerced Severus to keep silent and denied Severus justice really help push Severus to the dark side.
Dumbledore also didn't insist on giving Sirius a trial. For example, Dumbledore could have given truth serum to Sirius in the middle of the Hogwarts dinner hall during dinner time.
With that much witness, even the minister would not execute Sirius and will be force to exonerate Sirius. But that means Sirius would work to take over the guardianship of Harry from Dumbledore.
Dumbledore want to keep Harry "down to earth" by putting him into an abusive environment with the Dursleys. With Ms. Figg in the order, there is no way that he doesn't know about the abuses.

Dumbledore also tried to portrait himself as a caring grandfather like figure. But he kept on putting Harrying into dangerous situations and letting people abuse him.
For example, the stone doesn't HAVE to be place in Hogwarts. He and the professors could have taken Harry and friends more serious about the stealing of the stone incident. A couple of kids doesn't have to be placed into danger.

Dumbledore could have laid down the punishment to stop the bullying from Malfoy, the bigotry from others-like in Triwizard tournament. If Dumbledore really fought Umbridge on the blood quill issue, he could have done something.

The adult keep using Harry like a tool.

And in the end, Dumbledore's ultimate plan is to let a person that has suffered, harmed and pained so much under his guardianship and plan to take the killing curse and likely be sacrificed in the process.

So to summarize, Dumbledore intentionally keep an innocent boy nice, meek, easy to control and willing to sacrifice himself by forcing him to live in abusive place, have no other choice that he should have. In the end, he plotted to have that innocent person die for the wizarding world in his plan, while there other ways to win the way-details given below.

Compare that to Dumbledore's treatment of the guilty Malfoy, where is Harry's first chance to really live? Dumbledore tried to safe Malfoy, who actually did a very guilty thing of slipping the death eaters into Hogwarts.

Dumbledore could have just harshly punished all the Death Eaters. This way, there's no one to join Voldemort and he could be imprisoned. Given the dementor kiss to them all. Dead death eaters can't be of use to Voldemort. Without followers, just one Voldemort have little power and present only a small danger to the world.

But Dumbledore betrayed those innocent who was forced-tricked-indoctrinated by Dumbledore to trust him. I mean Dumbledore plan to have Harry killed. And all Harry could have taken his money-vault and left Britain to safety by a really caring and loving guardian.

And it is impossible for purebloods to win the war. If the worst happens, the light can co- operate with the muggles. The muggles have guns, really big and dealy weapons and numbers. With the magical ability of the light and the deadliness of the muggles, the death eaters don't have a chance. But it would destroy the pureblood centric wizarding world. So Dumbledore choose this path not for the greater good of the innocent, but just the greater good of purebloods.

Harry and Hermione were indoctrinated by Dumbledore not to do the BEST, EASIEST AND REALLY FOR THE GREATER GOOD THING-SEEKING HELP FROM THE MUGGLES. With magic they can prove it. Given the magical world all "Nazi" like, how can the "under humans" not fight with Harry to victory? Without his followers-even with the Horcrux Voldemort is almost completely powerless.

I think Harry and Hermione should just consider leaving the British wizarding world.
Witherwings01 chapter 8 . 4/4
Oh Harry. Poor deluded Harry. As much as it makes me want to hit him upside the head, it is perfectly in character. He doesn't have a saving people thing, he has a self-sacrificing thing!

That said, I trust you to pull this all together in a suitably harmonious (*groans*) fashion. I am particularly interested to see Paul Granger develop.