Reviews for Cruel Summer
maryyorke chapter 1 . 9/5
I've read this like a thousand times. I love it
Rufael chapter 22 . 7/25
:) a smile with a tear :). Beautiful. Thank you for this :)
Rufael chapter 21 . 7/25
I did not expect this! :O really cool. Well...a bit lacking in the fighting department but...i'm not complaining. In the end...it all makes sense. Really great ...no powers?
Rufael chapter 20 . 7/25
Wait...actually now i wanted to say...the Senshi have no power? And what is with the Black Crystal? How does Mamoru know about it, about what it does?
Rufael chapter 19 . 7/25
So...i kinda figured the deal was "You get the crystal, i get the girl". But maaan is he stupid. Good thing she remembers now. And...yeah. Again...i had it right, Venus blames herself for what happened. Not sure how Endymion 'betrayed' her. I thought he died protecting her. But still. Aand again they take her. She really is a bunny. Except she can't run fast.
Rufael chapter 18 . 7/25
Oh crap. Now i guess comes the part where they either try to extract the crystal or... idk. She probably will be in a lot f pain. :( why don't they just kidnap her for her own good and take her someplace away from Dark Moon.
Rufael chapter 17 . 7/25
Beryl? She controls the Dark Moon? Probably the other clans too. Daaamn. And Jadeite's request...sounds like he knows smth will happen :(.
Rufael chapter 16 . 7/25
Aaaaaahhhh so close! He was so close to break the hold on her :(. Rei really had the worst time showing up. And Saphir also. And why doesn't Luna help her out or smth?
Rufael chapter 15 . 7/25
What the... She feels weak if too far from Saphir? Like she is dependent on smth. Why do they need her crystal? What will they do once she has it?
Rufael chapter 14 . 7/25
Son of b... ! I knew it. Still...usually his hypnosis did not work on her for is he controlling her so well? And for what purpose?
Rufael chapter 13 . 7/25
What is Diamond playing at? Will he make up a great lie as in saying he is her future husband and her friends are the enemy and things like that? And i still don't really get what's with all these Yakuza clans...Dark Moon, Dead Moon, Death Busters... What is this?
Rufael chapter 12 . 7/25
Oh man i love Jupiter :)). Still...very curious about the Dark Moon...are they the same as in canon? Why do they want Usagi? Still for Diamond? And Minako is really doing a piss-poor job at keeping an eye on her
Rufael chapter 11 . 7/25
Such devotion... to protect her by any means necessary... i love it. Because it is hard... because she decided this was the best way to do it... because she knew the consequences... i love it :).
I've read another fic where the Senshi doubted Usagi was the Princess, where they thought she stole the Silver Crystal from the real princess, where they learned during Silver Millenium, Sailor Moon never existed. So they turned on her and wanted to take the Crystal back by any means, eventually planning to kill her if she opposed them. And there, i hated the Senshi with a passion. Especially Mars and Venus, who kept calling Usagi 'fake', 'lying bitch' and stating that she must be killed, without any remorse, nor shame, nor pity. That fic made me hate them so much, because even though they wanted her dead, she still loved them and tried again and again to get them back as friends.
Here, i love this kind of loyalty. In a way, exactly the opposite of that other fic. They KNOW who she is, even before she does, and are constantly trying to protect her, no matter the personal cost. To hear that Jupiter would go 'interrogate' an entire gang... that brought a smile on my face. Jupiter isn't known for being subtle. She is like a younger version of Uranus. And a pissed off Uranus was really, really bad news :). I like how you envisioned everything.
Rufael chapter 10 . 7/25
Kind of intense. I thought smth would happen to her. I thought she would be attacked. Wow these guys are like her shadow or smth... how come she doesn't ask a ery basic question: "why are you all freackin' fawn all over me like i'm some kind of princess?" :))))
Rufael chapter 9 . 7/25
You know...i just give a comment to ... Well... Give a comment. Other than my adoration for your talent, both in your creativity AND in you writing, i really don't know what else to say, other than how much i envy ppl like you :)