Reviews for Cruel Summer
NoLife-sama chapter 1 . 7/11
It's a vrey good story! I hope you will finish it someday, I'd love to see the end. Definitely one of the best Sailor Moon AUs I've read!
Zelda Serenity chapter 20 . 5/5
Great job. Hopefully some day you will finish it.
lnuwoman3773 chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
Wow...love the chapter. Can't wait to see happens next.
lnuwoman3773 chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
It's a very interesting take on Sailormoon. Don't like the groups being divided, but can't wait to see what you have planned.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Such a great story, I cannot wait for the next chapter. This story deserves more reviews !
Keep up the great work :)
Harabassi chapter 20 . 10/12/2015
Please! you have to finish this! The story is great and you left us in a cliffhanger :(

BTW I think you're a great writer and I love the original way you make SM fanfiction.

I hope to read you soon.
senshinurse chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
OMG. I just read all 20 chapters instead of going to bed (which I totally should have done because I have to be up for work in like 4 hours) but OMG. This story is so amazing. So unique, so different than anything else. I love it. I hope you finish it! Because seriously. And I know this is silly but Im a die hard Venus&Kunzite fan so there's a little part of me that's still holding out for V&K even if she, you know, hates his guts. Anyway, please please finish writing this.
brewbaby09 chapter 20 . 8/24/2015
Please continue! This story is amazing!
gabeliz.castillocarin chapter 20 . 6/14/2015
I have to say when I started reading the story I was kinda upset with mina but now I realized that she believed that endymion betrayed serenity.. But still that doesn't give her the rights to pull them apart! Sooo I am a mina hater on this story lol.. And I'm glad to know that rey is actually on the shittenous side this time. Mina thinks she can control everything just because she is the leader but she is so wrong, she treats usagi like a baby and she is the powerful one so stupid, but anyways usagi is taking control now and either they like it or not it won't matter cause she is the one in charge!

Poor Mamoru.. I believe he is kinda silly behaving like a child with a crush when he is worth usagi.. But they are so cute together and that scene with the sex and them going at it the entire night was really good!

And know is time to kick some bitches ass! I loved the chapter and I hope you update really really soon cause I want to see how it all ends...
Bin82501 chapter 20 . 6/6/2015
Wow just wow just wow just wow. I almost cried a bit.
Chichiforever chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
Great story I like how your rewrote SM its refreshing.
guest chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
I love this story. I think it is a little weird to have Kunzite in love with Minako, but he has a lover in Zoicite. While I personally love Kunzite/Minako pairings, I really don't see that ever happening in your story before it comes to a conclusion.

I love your Minako. I could feel her emotions and the termoil she is going through. I understood her reasons for wanting to keep Mamoru and Usagi apart. I believe if I were in her position, I would do the same exact thing.
Usa-chan13 chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
I love the story so much, I can't wait for an update!
audreabro chapter 20 . 5/26/2015
So glad you updated! Cant wait to read what happens next!
maryyorke chapter 20 . 5/25/2015
wow just wow. I cannot believe this