Reviews for Law and Prejudice
Cassi0chan chapter 30 . 1/31
Finally, Luffy and Nami are together once again and now nothing can separate them.
I really enjoyed the story. I would have liked it even better if you would have written out the lemon.
Cassi0chan chapter 29 . 1/31
They miss each other so much. It's heart breaking. I'm happy they will see each other again in the final chapter.
Cassi0chan chapter 28 . 1/31
So sad!
But I’m really happy Ace survived. Now I’m very curious about the last two chapters.
Luffy and Nami have to meet again, that’s a given. I can’t wait to see them reunite.
Cassi0chan chapter 27 . 1/30
Please don't tell me you're repeating what happened in the manga. T.T
Cassi0chan chapter 26 . 1/30
Oh no, Luffy! Ace! Q.Q
What's going to happen now?
Cassi0chan chapter 24 . 1/30
Nami and Luffy are too cute together. I love it.
Cassi0chan chapter 23 . 1/30
Yay!
I loved it so much!
I loved the possessiveness. I wished you would've gotten more into detail though. I just enjoy it way too much to read how both of them feel while making love.
Cassi0chan chapter 22 . 1/30
Poor Nami. T.T
Luffy has no clue about her feelings either. She's having a hard time.
Cassi0chan chapter 21 . 1/30
Amazing!
I really loved how protective Luffy got over Nami. Of course I also enjoyed it very much how everybody made their point in being on Luffy's side.
Cassi0chan chapter 20 . 1/30
Typical One Piece how they stayed with Luffy.
I kinda feel sorry for Nami. She feels like the only one feeling strange when being close to Luffy, while it seems as no biggie for him.
Cassi0chan chapter 19 . 1/30
Nami is jealous. Awesome! I wished Luffy would also get jealous at some point.
Cassi0chan chapter 18 . 1/30
That was awesome. I loved how Nami was teased so much and Luffy had no clue. I hope there will be more moments like this.
Cassi0chan chapter 17 . 1/30
So cute and heart warming. I'm so excited about what's more to come.
Cassi0chan chapter 16 . 1/30
That was really emotional. I loved it. It was great how Luffy showed his anger and sadness and how Nami was there for him.
Cassi0chan chapter 15 . 1/30
This chapter really is great. lots of LuNa!
It's so nice seeing Nami warming up to Luffy. How cute of her to buy ice cream for him and Luffy holding Nami.