Reviews for The Master of Death's Second Chance
fallondyson chapter 1 . 6/16
PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
rlapham chapter 1 . 6/6
I absolutely love this to pieces! please keep going as soon as possible!
RubyRedFox chapter 1 . 3/22
Omg u have me hooked please continue!
imBored09 chapter 1 . 3/5
Update please!
agnar chapter 1 . 2/4
I really disliked the Death scene because Death is a complete dick to the wrong people. Yet another fic where Death or whoever blames Harry for not magically knowing he's under tons of illegal blocks, cutting off his IQ, magic, and everything else under the sun. Blaming Harry for not ass-pulling knowledge that was purposely kept from him.

Yes, obviously it's ALL Harry's fault he couldn't outwit DD despite the century of extra knowledge, experience and practice at manipulation when Harry was thrust into a new, alien world, just after going through a decade of abuse.

Of course Harry should've figured everything out without ANY outside help at all!
Calikarcha chapter 1 . 1/30
pls update
Mythicall Moon chapter 1 . 1/27
What an amusing story. When's the next chapter?
Asgard is where Thor and Loki are said to live, and Valhalla is where they go when someone who believes in them go if they died heroically, not Asgard.
This is great update soon
firedawg chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Like the story and you have done a great job with it. Looking forward to continuing on wit a great story.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Did you give up on this story? It's really good you should continue it please!
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Please please please please please update! I thought I hit the jackpot of all Harry Potter time travel/master of death fanfictions and then it just ENDED! *overly dramatic fainting scene*
Horrifying indeed! It is SOO amazing! Please don't kill this work!
anthea tronchard step chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
will harry be with susan bones? please can you make some slight hermione bashiing?
Tropp chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Really funny story, I hope that you will continue it some day. Death as a rambling, sarcastic git is a fantastic idea.

But I wanna know what happens afterward, will Dumbles be skinned alive? Beaten to a bloody pulp?

Take care and keep up the good work/Tropp
NakedFury chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Interesting. Hopefully this harry changes things at the school.