Reviews for Of Adoration and Chaos
AntimonyAvenger chapter 23 . 4/6
I know it’s been a really long time since you wrote this, but this story embodies what it means to be human, and that love comes in many different forms and that it isn’t always perfect. I haven’t cried this much for so long about anything I can remember, but the individual outlook on how life can be, and in many ways how it should be has really put into context how important little things are. Everything that was written in the final chapter said so much, especially about taboo topics, and really showed that actually, death isn’t the end of the story, and it’s not the beginning of a new one, it’s just the start of a new chapter. Thank you.
silencewillfall009 chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
This deserves a he'll of a lot more credit than it gets.
GinnySong chapter 23 . 12/13/2015
I cannot even begin to tell you how much this story has affected me. I read your story, 'Heartlines', a while before I read this one, and I'm about to go and reread that; but for right now I'm sitting here crying my eyes out. After reading Chapter 21 and realizing that there were still two more chapters left, I was obviously very angry. And now, finishing the story, I realize why it didn't end there. Life goes on after death. They died, and life goes on. The story continues. I'm not sure you meant for it to be meant that way. That's alright. So, thank you for making this story. This perfectly sums up life. Not in a nutshell, but in two people, and billions of others. Again,
Thank you.
time.tot chapter 23 . 4/28/2015
Oh my goodness, I accidentally sat down and read this is one sitting. I was absolutely glued to my computer screen for hours, and, quite frankly, I'm emotionally drained in the best way possible. Not gonna lie, I totally laughed out loud and felt legitimate distress and, well, okay, maybe I cried a bit (read as: cried like a frickin' baby for probably half an hour.).
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
Mate, I've reread this fic so many times, and every time, I'm in awe and fall more in love with your Dave Oswald. He's so understanding it makes me want to cry.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/6/2015
Oh damn it. I wasn't ready for that afterword. Oh hell. I'm crying. My heart hurts. It's hard to stop crying. Thanks a lot.
Pongo0614 chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
OMG this is so perfect. I am struggling to write this through the tears. It has taken me a couple of days but have been hooked since the first chapter. :D
JW54 chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
I'll be honest and say that it is really difficult for me to express my feelings of this story you've created and my gratitude for you sharing it, but I'll give it a go.

First of all, I have to commend you on your brilliant writing. The characterisation, the details in each chapter, the complexity to your writing, is of a high standard, rarely seen in both published and unpublished works. It reads beautifully and your hard work and dedication is evident throughout this and all your other stories.

But that isn't what makes this story so good, it's the world you've created and the message said throughout that has touched everyone who has read it. All the characters are so well written that they feel like real people, with complex and layered personalities that you can't help but support and love like your own family. I celebrated in their highs and mourned alongside them in their lows, and that's because from the start you were on their side. That's all down to you and your brilliant way with words. Each chapter was a lesson on how to live, to love, and how to cherish the people in our lives. It's a beautiful world you've created here, one I hope we all can experience just a fraction of at some point in our lives.

I'll have to stop here otherwise I won't be able to. I want to thank you for this story. It's been a wild ride. :)
bleuboxes chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
This was so wonderful!
Mystical Pen chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Awhhh, this is fun and nice to read. I wanna whack Cassandra upside the head, though. I love the children, the cutie pies. Although, I am now laughing because I went to read Heartlines before this one, and the first thing I said after reading the first part of this chapter was: "Twelve was totally right in Heartlines. Are you trying to build an army of children? Gosh." But this was great, I love Lottie. Keep up the great work, you'll probably hear from me again next chapter. I'm stalking all your stories.
UchihaHakura64 chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
I loved this chapter! Would you consider writing out what the Doctor told Tara for a Tara POV of this scene in Things We Always Were?
katierosefun chapter 23 . 8/12/2014
I cried a little at the end of this. :'(

Oh, this was just beautiful! Really - just beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I love how you made the Doctor and Clara's family in such a way that would fill everyone's heart with warmth and...*sighs*

This was just amazing. Awesome work. Bravo!
devilishlysas chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
Thank you for this Chapter (22), I didn't think I'd ever stop crying after the previous one but you actually made me laugh in this one... can't tell you how effected this story makes me. Thank you so much for writing it with such skill and insight.
Agazeamongstthestars chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
Oh my goodness, this story is so beautiful, and so sad at the same time! Words can't describe how I feel about this book, this is absolutely my favorite fanfic out there. You had me crying and laughing, and I can't tell you how sad I am to see this story end. The ending was fantastic, even if it did make me cry;). Amazing job
Guest chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
Wow. This is quite possibly the best fanfic I have ever read. Ever. It moved me to tears multiple times and I don't cry often. Truly incredible, thank you so so much for writing it.