Reviews for Cry Just a Little
JC Rose chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
any more chapters out? liekd the story heaps
Jieli chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
VERY nice. I like the plot and the fact that you've given them a background together, it works pretty well. The song fits very nicely into the story, I really like these two as a couple.

Sweet, nice job.
AimiKitsune chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Yippee! That was awesome! And this is coming from the biggest Seto/Isis fan in the western world! I think it's really sweet.. And I just love the mental picture of little Seto and Mai curled up together in a garden.. . So cutie.. Maybe you should do a continuation? Maybe Seto's thoughts after Yugi saves him from the shadows? And then another chappie on Mai's response to the ring! Yes! Perfect! Er- if you're not busy with another fic or even want to do it that is.. .'
NeverYouOnlyMe chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
YAY! I love it! XD

You really should write more S/M fiction, they're so overlooked in the YGO fandom 'cause everybody's M/J obsessed O.O

*still really really loved this* XD
Aelfaerie chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
great ficcy!
Shoujo's Revenge chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
nicely written and the ring thing at the end of the fic was sweet
Dragon's Lost Child chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Aww, that was such a sweet and sad fic. I must admit, I used to hate the idea of Mai/Seto but I read this fic and a few others and now I'm totally hooked! Really good work!
Winged Ringwraith of Ra
Bekkablair chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I like it! About the dueling arena sides...I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with what letters were received, or something like that. Nah, lover's intuition...Hell of a lot easier to explain.
The Velvet Inch chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I love it, I just love it. I really do.
wingedfrog chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
It's so sweet... I sang along (I was just happy that I recognized the song, I'm hopeless.) My sister complained. I'd complain too if I listened to me sing... I'm going to go read the sequel thingy now.
The Leaky Pen chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
NEH! _ And I thought that the second chapter was an actual second chapter... uh.. right.. anyway... I really like it.. and.. uh.. yah..
Guest chapter 2 . 3/21/2003
Interesting, but rather odd and unexpected. Seto Kaiba and Mai must be one of the strangest pairs I've seen.
Kage NoTenshi I really should start logging in when I do this chapter 2 . 2/16/2003
Hey, another weird couple! Way cool. You really made it work; and, though I never thought about it before, they do seem to go well together.
marthfan1102 chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
You're NOT going to continue? What? Awwwwww.
lynx wings chapter 2 . 12/12/2002
I'm glad there's a sequel, but I can't believe you abandoned this poor, defenseless fic...so sad...