Reviews for Little Stars
vansh4895 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Amazing. it was just so amazing!
natalayx chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Lawddddd jesus. That was... Certainly different. Such a vast contrast to originalward. But it was so amazing. Ahhhh I love your words.
jmolly chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Highly, heartbreakingly plausible. Thanks for posting. xo Jess
csuter chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This really hurt my heart, but it was awesome!
chinchin unicorn chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ow. Make the pain in my heart stop.

On another note, how did I miss this? I thought I was all caught up in your stories, but this slipped my radar. Silly me.
mehr03 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
wow...amazing fic...you write so beautifully well...I hope you will write a sort of sequel for this or more Jane/Edward fics :P

keep up the good work and thank you for this beautiful fic :)
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
So much pain, yet not enough of it! Poor Edward! That he should have come to this pass *sigh!*
Eurisse chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
It was hard to read, not because of how poetic the story seems to be but because of the intensity of the emotions displayed in the story. It's really a matured story but yeah, not in an intimate way. It was excruciatingly beautiful with all the transformation Edward has gone through. It was really a different thing to read, with the mild gore and all that psychotic-ish attempt for alleviation. And it was also unsettling to have Edward desire heck need pain in order to live and it was simply heartbreaking. It is really well-written though but I do hope next time that you'd do a mild and fluffy one haha :)

Cheers,
Eurisse
fangrl01 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
You are such a phenomenal story teller. You draw the reader in with each word until we are falling just like your characters. Please let me know when you are publish your works. You are too talented not to share your gift.
c.g.lurks chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
That was so disturbingly compelling. Very well written. Just - I don't know how to feel, lol. Amazing.
shehazi chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Torturous rapture. So well written. Thank yoi
Rob's Zombie chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
loved it, you can do no wrong in my book:-) your writing style is so poetic that even dark and awful become beauty. I hope you will consider more full length fics, sometimes your updates were my only glimmer on some rough days! thank you
readingisbliss chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Woah. BDSM vampire style. I don't even know how to feel. I'm all over the place. Bella dead. Edward and Jane! It feels so wrong, and yet, I'm glad he has her. I think? As much as I don't like it, I feel sorry for her, for him. I need to cry this out. My heart aches.

And I can't even...when he felt...protective...wrong girl, but it's so Edward. And I never thought I'd see Jane as anything but mean. Idk. Idk. It so wrong! But they need each other and have each other. Yeah. I need to cry this ache out. It hurts. I'm in shock.

Fuck, I love how you make me feel this! Y'all are amazing.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
It's different but I like it.
jansails chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
jane is Edward's relief & distraction from his enslavement, he is her selfsame respite.
Torturous in every way possible.
jansails/jan2