Reviews for DISCO QUEEN
duckyv91 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
nice. you should make a fic where ecklie gets beat up by sara and then have everyone rub it in.
SidleSmile chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Great story! This one and the first one "Disco Daze" are both funny and sweet and VERY well written! And can we say sexy? I think we can! ;)
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
I loved it! Go Gil! Always knew he had it in him. Lol.
Grissom's Girl chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Coke and rum with extra cherries - $5.00

Electric jello shots - $5.00

Tequila body shots - $5.00

Finally boinking the man of your dreams, and not even remembering what it was like - priceless

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this follow up piece, especially with icky Ecklie finally getting his. And the teasing that went on in the break room was perfect. But I blame you for that stupid ABBA song that's been running through my head ever since I read this. I'll make you pay for that - no nooky with Nicky for you!
vigirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Nice job with this...it's a neat mixture of angst and some fun, too. Really enjoyed the wake-up scene between G/S-very well done and it really makes you feel for them re: the uncertainty, etc. And whoa, I guess Ecklie really is a jerk...hope his jaw hurts for a long time...
Jim Stephens chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
"Stroked by Stokes." LOL

"But considering it was Ecklie I hit, I'm thinking antibiotics" LOL

Sure, the angst was there, but it was funny too. And who wouldn't want to hit Ecklie?

"His tone was all good-humor laced with piss" - perfect description for Ecklie. That and "his presence had the same effect as a lead blanket on a helium balloon."

Great story!

Jim
Barbara chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Loved both of these stories.
Peggiegg chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Michelle, you rock! Loved the sequel and the prequel! Having Grissom eat electric jello was worth it to have him hit Ecklie. Thanks for a lot of laughs and Ahhhs!
Manigault chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
This was fantastic! I thought that it was fun. Anytime you have Grissom and Sara in bed...

Nice writing.
Sylphide chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Michy,

If anyone but you had written this fic, I never would have read it at all, since it's a G/S.

All I can say is that it's great.

And that it should've been an N/S.

Syl
Ann chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
SOOOO cute! I had been longing for some good fiction all day and there you go again reading my mind! : ) I can't wait for your next fic-you are an excellent writer and nothing I can say on here would do any justice to how wonderful your fics really are! Thanks for the entertainment!
Forensiphile chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Fantastic sequel! Wow. I really loved this. The scene with Ecklie made me day and I loved the depth of the morning after scene. Really well done. Can you make this a series, or something? I can't wait to read more!
ZHeidi chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Yay! GGIF! So, it's totally out of character, who cares? I don't. Who wouldn't stand in line to deck Ecklie?

Great as always, Michmak. I'm looking forward to more continuations.