Reviews for This Particular Case
kwingard12 chapter 2 . 22h
Love it like I loved the first story thanks for posting a suquil
Aerist chapter 2 . 2/9
Oh yes this was brilliant and perfect addition to the other story. Not the sequel I was looking for but more nonless . Hehe oh Merlins witty remarks just make me giggle and Arthur and morgana yelling at him lol. I feel you should write another with more of Merlins past maybe have him close to removing his ankle thing and finishing his probation and I don't know sat another thief turns up a really good one and a either tries to get him in trouble as he takes desperate measures and needs to attempt to steal or b a story he meets a female thief aka Freya oh could you lease as it would be so brilliant ? Lol any way if you don't thanks for the other stories I really enjoyed them
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
*cackle* They really are related! They had almost identical reactions to seeing Merlin at his desk. I didn't really like it when Merlin got shot, but I was expecting one of the two would get shot eventually.
Zoe chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I love this.
It's amazing!
Linorien chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Wonderful! Simply wonderful.
wryter501 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
what a great little two-shot! very nice - i think i've read most of the original 'day of the falcon' and liked that immensely as well! love these characters in any kind of setting, but 'bank heist' was nicely done! i like merlin smart enough to be able to do what they want, but to choose to do what they don't want without them knowing!
Storm08 chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
I wait other OS impatiently
Ashling Alroy chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Please oh, pleeeease don't be the end! I LOVE the thief AU, with all my heart! I liked the Theme park idea because Merlin could be really in love with it but not show the team. TGF thinks they failed! It has so much potential.
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Nice sequel(ish)! Although I would definitely like to see Merlin on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire...
rabbit keys chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Amazing! I am in love with this Merlin AU and you're such an amazing writer. This was fast paced and exciting and emotional, and I adored it. Great job. I look forward to more if you choose to write more.
Virebax chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I love this sequel, like your "day of the falcon"
I would have loved to see Merlin open the safe though... I bet he could have done it easily? And he was so happy to feel some adrenaline at the idea of doing something illegally exciting.
Oh please, let him do something a bit illegal, endanger a bit his probation and test friendships. I am not very nice with him, am I?
Well, I really like your last words : "for now..."
Hoping to discover another adventure of Merlin and TGF
Excalibur.vs.Riptide chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Please make more follow up stories! I can't get enough of this AU. It is so good!
mezzogal chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I really enjoyed that. Love reading about the exploits of ex-master thief merlin. :)
Bailieboro chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Really enjoyed the story. I've read of Merlin as a doctor but never in the police force. Would happily read more about them.
battlemaiden518 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I was just thinking about this story earlier today. :)
Loved the ending xD And saying the thing about gunshot wounds in the author's note added to the suspense. :)
I always enjoy reading your story because you do the government officials and procedures very well and really seem to know what you're talking about. It always feels very realistic. Great job! :)
I really love your version of Merlin. He always makes me smile xD And he reminds me of Sherlock Holmes, of whom I am a big fan xD Are you going to write any more about him and Arthur? Because I'd love to read it if you do.