Reviews for So Much Evil
Samantha V chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
So very good! Sam's dedication to defeating the evil and saving his brother is amazing and I loved his deflecting 'mummy' remark :)
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oh man, as always just gorgeous. I love Sam's reasoning, no matter how much blood he has to scrub off, he won as Dean has more left inside him. Love the look inside him here, awesomely done, dude :) *hugs*
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wow!...Geez I think I am speechless after reading this one. It was so angsty, dark and emotional it was scary and I loved every word of it.

"Because I won! Because I saved you and because I'm gonna keep on saving you and I'm gonna keep you alive and here with me, no matter what and if that means getting my hands soaked with your blood then so be it. Because I need to win against whatever hurts you. Because the evil ain't gonna drown us, because the evil is not gonna win. I won't let it win, Dean. You just have to keep on fighting with me.

Because you're my brother."

- I loved this, this pretty much summed everything between the guys up in those few sentences and I have to say it was written beautifully.

This was an amazing read and it was a brilliant piece of writing but then again your stuff are always super awesome!

-Lin
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
That's right! As long as either of them can breathe and function, the evil won't win. It takes a toll, but it doesn't win.

Well done. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Great :) I love it, friend! Sam's idea of evil is probably something that takes Dean away from him.
Amazing as always
See ya
R.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is perfection itself - it fills all my hurt and comfort needs. This truly made my day! Woohoo!
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
oh I love me some BAMF Sammy
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
So long as they keep winning...just so long as they do!
B x
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Great imagery of the blood and evil coming for them.