Reviews for Darkspawn Empire
goodpie2 chapter 4 . 4/2
If you're having trouble with names, go to fantasynamegenerators .com. It's got generators for everything from Star Trek to D&D. I use it for all my names in my stories.
goodpie2 chapter 3 . 4/2
Lolz. Highly amusing, but please get a beta.
goodpie2 chapter 1 . 4/2
Wooooooaaaahhhh...
KhazintheDark chapter 4 . 3/28
Theres a random name generator somewhere.
For the love of all that is holy on a stick, please continue this! This is one of the better stories on fanfiction ( which are near impossible to find).
karthik9 chapter 9 . 2/2
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Cindar chapter 9 . 2/1
This is an interesting fic.
Warden of Lore chapter 9 . 1/26
I love you so much for continuing this story cause i love it please keep going
Please tell me there will be a broodmother.
Aoirann chapter 9 . 1/15
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
/Wait. Does that mean Solas is on Thedas mourning over the fact that everyone is dead?
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 9 . 1/15
Honestly, this chapter should have been moved for later. After something like a galactic war there should have been a chapter on the repercussions and responses to such when it isn't a canon war. So this just doesn't feel right.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 9 . 1/15
Yes, it has been a while.
*Does some back checking*
Have you gotten around to saying how other races deal with the taint? I can see Quarians and Turians possibly being immune due to their chirality, as well as Volus being immune due to having an entirely different body chemistry that also requires them to live in suits, something as simple as shaking hands could kill everyone else.
I suspect the answer is just that everyone goes around in spacesuits when in darkspawn territory.

Nitpicks:
becomi8ng [Becoming.]
tow more shots [Two.]
Chipher." an [An, or ,".]
We are returned. we are... [We are...]
Lone Gundam chapter 9 . 1/15
The Old Gods are back in force aren't they? I can't help but think of what will happen when they meet the Reapers.
six samurai of dragon order chapter 9 . 1/15
i have to agree, messing with the council is fun.
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 1/15
Loving how the Asari don't get to play the alien babe routine with the Darkspawn.
More geth and Quarians, please.