Reviews for Movie Night
I loved your story and I love how you portrayed Jen as an insecure teen, it really fits his character. This is one of the bes jenkato fics i've ever read.
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Awesome awesome story! I loved it! I bet Kenta was mad because he would have liked to know that he could have came out (I'm basing that on Taiki Matsuki's saying of "If Kenta is written straight than the universe will implode." XD

It's amazing how close to home your stories hit for me. Im going to go on a rant again, sorry... My boyfriend is still in the closet like I said before, but he also has this girl, that he's really close with, and I get really paranoid and jelious of her, especially since he told me that she did tell him she liked him. But not only is he still in the closet, she doesn't even know. Not only that, but right before he went out with me, he was dating a girl. He said he was just lying to himself, but I can't help feel exactly like Jen now, wondering if he's really bi and there's something going on there. Or that there's not but he'll choose the easier life, where he never has to come out and has a nice little heterosexual life. I want us to have that convo that they had in the tunnel, but whenever i talk about it he says, "You're right, but there's no need to come out right now, and talking about it alot isnt really helping."

Sorry for venting, but just as I was finishing reading this, we got into another semi convo, and I just... *Suddenly realizes you arnt a theorpist* ... Sorry, i kinda went overboard with my rant.

Great chap, sorry again.
Kuroi-Ookami-san chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
They're cute. I enjoyed this :)
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Absolutely spectacular, as always. The first time I read your works, I had a wonderful feeling about you, and with each new piece, you prove my tastes and intuition right. Within the Tamers series as a genra, your work remains not only some of the grammatically and structurally smoothest, but some of the most entertaining as well. I very much hope you keep up the fantastic work.
Abscent chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Great story, nothing more to add!
Someone chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
All si can say is WOW ! This is thé best story I hâve ever read ! Maybe because it talks about Jen and Takato, maybe also because its even longer than I could ever imagine it would be.
PS: If you didnˋt understand this review this is because I am not English ;)