Reviews for The Reflection You See
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is waaaaaaaaay too beautiful. I don't mean to be rude, but it's surprising to read a oneshot from you that hasn't got sinful dramatic drama in it. (haha, man, that's sounds so stupid and insulting...)
But really, I like this one. I didn't feel the 'Drama' in the 'Romance', or better said, it didn't make me cry or anything. I wouldn't label this as 'Drama' because in my opinion it's a very thoughtful (if that's the correct word) story and just features the topic "insecurity" but not really 'Drama'.
I don't know if you'll understand what I'm writing here, though...-.-"
Stories like this are always very beautiful, I think. They are always very humane and reflect on the humans/society. Write more of these.
duchessme chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
a happy ending..
I love the cheesy
Crystal dragon the yaoi fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
That was a great story, and I hope there is more coming.
hiyokocchi chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Insecure Misaki is so Ughh. This story too, is soo sweet! I didn't expect Usami to eavesdrop..
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Aww... T_T this was soo cute. Love it!
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Ohohoho, Misaki you're so precious. More precious than you think. Good theme, and fabulous poem!
misaki-chin chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Noooooo, I want moooreee! You have to continue this! This is a really sweet story. There is no death or murder in here, hehe, nice change! But I would love you to write another chapter! Please!