Reviews for The Man on Stage
Robward17 chapter 22 . 10/10/2013
Oh geez...can't Wait to hear what he says!
roxnroll chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
I'm really liking this! Who doesn't like smut? I'll tell you that the plot though is really what has me going. I want to believe that Edward is innocent here, but man the evidence is stacked against him.
Can't wait for more!
Rox
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
That please always does you in, doesn't it? And I can't believe you used coming twice in one AN and didn't giggle, u dirty h00r
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Like momma like daughter... :)
Julia-S77 chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
No wonder she can't stop thinking about him x
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh honey, yaaaaay! Yay, you! Just read the first chappie, and I'm totally intrigued. can't wait for more!
debslmac chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
loving this
shehazi chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
I'm sure Bella was in dire need of an interlude at that stage!
Julia-S77 chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Either Edward is a very good liar or he doesn't know anything about the cameras!
Heatherl8367 chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Oh nooooo. She's got it all wrong. :(
2old4fanfic chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
Status: Still hating Jacob
Starting to give Edward the benefit of doubt
Hoping to find some good looking stud on my balcony (note to self: get balcony)
Edmazing chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Is he kidding with this shit? Just acting innocent? I don't know... even if he was playing a role here I don't think he'd be so ballsy.

Is he really freaking not away of the filming? Or the website? Seems like something he or his buddies might stumble onto.

Oh, I want him to be innocent... but I don't know.

And btw, Go, Bella!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
Poor Bella, I hope there is a really good exlanation.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
HOLY SHIT I HOPE HE HAS NO CLUE!
jansails chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
I am a little surprised Bella is still in alt over Edward, given what she believes about him.
Bella's not really expressing the possibility of doubt, more like incredulousness he's continuing the "act" or believes he can get away with it.
Maybe if Bella were younger, but it's kind of hard with her not being of an impressionable age such as having the naiveté of a teenager or sheltered college student.
I'll go with the flow & not express as much skepticism in the future.
I'll play nice now.