Reviews for The Man on Stage
jansails chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Glad to see a return to the plot- don't get me wrong, I love lemons just as much as the next person, but I still want to know about present day events.
Edward acts oblivious, but a little too cavalier & cocky, almost smarmy, dare I say?
Bella's reaction is to be expected.
jansails/jan2
sassygirl156 chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
That nicely laid out outline of things to come cracks me up...you didn't give away too much, but you did make me laugh :D It is so hard to be patient at times,..thanks for the frequent and regular updates!
sassygirl156 chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
He seems clueless...
tereses24 chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
You spoil us with so many chapters a day! :) I love it! Love going back and seeing what happened between these two...they really went at it! Geese..
FluffyLiz chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
I've skipped past your list - I never read teasers as I prefer not to know what's going to happen next. I like the story to unfold in front of me, savouring it as it gathers pace.

Edward's gesture, where he rubs Bella's hand, speaks volumes. He's feeling more for her than just a good fuck in a hotel room, which is at odds with the idea that he set her up. And now I'm pretty much gagging for more, just like Bella!
FluffyLiz chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
I knew he'd turn up at the party! But he honestly doesn't seem to have a clue, so I reckon he's as innocent in all this as Bella.
cullenmeadow chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
Hanging on tight as per instructions ;)
FluffyLiz chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
"Head at the table" is right! Let's hope he's going to serve up his meat and two veg next!
FluffyLiz chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
Something tells me that the reason Edward likes women rather than girls, and that he knows how to please said women so well, is because he had an older woman as his first or early on in his sexual history who taught him just what women like! I'm still rooting for him, until proved otherwise - innocent until proven guilty, and all that LOL!
FluffyLiz chapter 17 . 10/9/2013
Oh yes, praise the lord for young men's stamina LOL! So, I wonder who's going to be at this party?
Gillian Aubrey chapter 21 . 10/9/2013
I'm curious about Bella and how old is she and how old is Edward? They sure did have a marathon! :)
FluffyLiz chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
People talk to bartenders all the time, especially someone like Edward, who spends a lot of time in hotels, and had been staying at that particular one for a week, thus getting to know Jake enough to shoot the breeze with him. I do hope he's going to come out well during the interrogation.
FluffyLiz chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
Again, the evidence against Edward is circumstantial - just because he knows the bartender by his first name, doesn't mean they were in cahoots. On the other hand, of course, Edward obviously does a lot of travelling for his job, so he's still implicated. Glad I've got a few chapters to catch up on!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Hmmm, trying to read Edward, not sure about him yet? I don't blame Bella though for her response. At. All.
shehazi chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Hmmm he seems to be genuinely oblivious... How is that possible?!
Thanks for sharing.