Reviews for The Man on Stage
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
The Man On Stage has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in October over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
dreamiedreamer chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
OMG, that is one of every normal woman's worst nightmare. How could Edward do that to Bella?
Tendarts chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
Oh Man! That was a big cock-block! A lot of foreplay, but none of the actual action? I feel kind of cheated... ;-)
I was really looking forward to the hot lemon. I hope you will give some in future chapters?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
LOL It is, or HE is?! 3;)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I imagine they'll learn differently soon enough!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Uhm... Ages? Interesting...
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
The Man On Stage has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Cared Cullen chapter 30 . 10/19/2013
Nice ending! Thanks!
Hikingurl48 chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you so very much for a great read
Gillian Aubrey chapter 30 . 10/16/2013
Loved how you resolved everything. Excellent story and I'd love to see a futuretake of this. Thank you for sharing the story! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
Wahhabi, that wS sweet and hot! Thanks. Can't wait to see what's next.
seekerharmoney chapter 30 . 10/16/2013
Thanks good chapters awesome story
SLKerouac chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
Edward has been trying to get a hold of Bella for weeks. She will not talk with him. Edward finally gets Bells to answer and to just listen to him. Edward wants a chance with her. Bella hangs up. Bree finally gets her mother to go to the play with her. Bree tells Bella that Edward is in it. Bella is now trying to figure out what to wear. She is having mixed feelings about going but goes with Bree. Bree tells her mother to give Edward a chance. That he is so sad. They go to the play. During it Edward sees Bella in the audience. He stumbles for a moment but continues. At the end of the play when the actors are all taking their bows Edward makes it a point to look at Bella and wink. It their start again. Thanks for the story. Keep writing!
EeWee chapter 30 . 10/15/2013
Great little story and may I just say that you write some of the hottest lemons I have ever read! Would love an epi or futuretake to see what happens. Just curious about their ages as well. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/13/2013