Reviews for The Man on Stage
Midnight Cougar chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
Well, he sure seemed surprised, and I feel sorry for him too.
Midnight Cougar chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Well, Harry ain't messin' around! Oh, Edward...what do you have to say now?!
Azlady2003 chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
Love it and want a eppy
2old4fanfic chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
After that performance. he deserved to take a bow...of course you know I'm not talking about the play
prettymomma128 chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
I think this ending was great... great job.!
Leibeezer chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
I'm sad that this story is over, you did a wonderful job. Bella was kind of immature about not picking up the phone when he would call or not talking to him when she did pick up. I'm glad that Bree was able to convince Bella to go to the play and see Edward. I really hope you will do the epilogue, and in Edward's pov. I would really like to see what he thinks. Once again I thought you did an awesome job.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
Excellent job! Thank you for this riveting read!
I heard of it thru Rob Attack.
Julia-S77 chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
I am so glad they had a happy ending. Thank you so much for writing this story, I really enjoyed it especially the daily updates. Look forward to seeing something new from you when you have the time :-). Off to vote at the lemonade stand. Take care x
EAMCSquared chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
I LOVED this. I liked how it was a bit smut (OK, more than a bit) and a bit who-done-it. Awsome combo. An EPOV would be great! Hopefully we might get to see that. Good job!
Julia-S77 chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
Edward seems genuinely upset that bella's photo was put on the Internet x
debslmac chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
Loved this story
annaharding chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
I wanted to say this was a fun story, but there was so much angst when they found out they were photographed. But it ended fun! So glad you addressed how Jessica found out. Silly the things readers focus on, huh? (I had one author get so frustrated with me when I focused on a familiar landmark instead of the fact a lead character had just had a life threatening accident. Guess I count on HEA endings too much!)
When I was younger I also liked younger men. But i don't know if i could handle sharing stuff like that now with my grown daughter like Bella and Bree.
Hope you do continue this - I really enjoyed it. Thanx for sharing!
Cockerspanmom chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
Wasn't sure how you were going to end it. I loved how it ended with possibilities. Cool.
Erikajo chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
LOVE. Thanks for writing. :)
cejsmom chapter 29 . 10/14/2013
That was awesome! Totally not what I was expecting to happen. Love that she figured it out for herself his involvement or lack there of. Probably easier to trust him now. His reaction to knowing what happened to her sold me on him. Can't wait to see what happens next!
729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »