Reviews for The Man on Stage
sassygirl156 chapter 29 . 10/14/2013
I'm glad he was innocent-I never 'wanted' him to be guilty. The damage has been done, though, to both Bella and Edward. I can't imagine how Charlie can possibly make it right with him, and Bella must be terribly embarrassed and humiliated. Sheer brilliance on your part how you pulled off that tiny bit of footage that jogged Bella's memory, and cleared up who the culprit(s) really were.

Excellent job here...looking forward to seeing how you bring these two back together in the final chapter!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 29 . 10/14/2013
Love it.
Heatherl8367 chapter 29 . 10/14/2013
Wonderful! He's innocent. Yay! :)
Julia-S77 chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
I am glad that Edward was innocent and hope they they can get past this x
melissamary55 chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
love it and cant wait to read if bella and Edward will see each other again update soon
debslmac chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
So pleased he is innocent
Erikajo chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
Nicely done! Love the twist. Glad he is innocent. :)
archy12 chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
Wow,that was quick! Good job,Bella.
Poor Edward! At least he has been proved can sit and lick his wounds.
cullenmeadow chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
Works for me :)
SLKerouac chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
Bella sits with Charlie going over the video. She keeps stopping it and going back. Then she stops and explains what happened. She finally gets Charlie to pay attention. She continues and now she has Charlie's attention. He knows something is going on now. He brings in the rest of the guys and Bella tells them what she told Charlie. What happened at each stop in the video. Charlie tells Bella that he was wrong about Edward. That Edward was a victim too. That he will try to make it up to him. The other officers go after the young guy in the video. He starts telling them about what happened. About what he and Jake were up to. How Jake set everything up. That Edward did not know what was happening. Jake was charged and the police was looking at getting the others involved. It now hits Bella about what really happened. She feels something but what? Will Edward want to talk with Bella? Will he tell her how he feels about her? About that he was sorry that this happened to her? Will Bella want to see Edward? Will there be something more there that neither of them can avoid? That there are feelings for each other? Keep writing!
SLKerouac chapter 28 . 10/13/2013
Bella sees that Harry is taking a break. That they end up taking Edward to a holding cell. Bella is watching the video. She is hoping that Charlie is not watching. She sees something and then she starts thinking. Bella tells Charlie that they need to watch a part of the video again. She is remembering more and then tells Charlie that she feels that Edward is innocent. Will Charlie listen to her? Will the others see what Bella is talking about? Will they continue the investigation? What will Edward think about what happened? Will they find out what happened? Will they see that Edward is innocent? Next chapter!
SLKerouac chapter 27 . 10/13/2013
Edward is surprised by what they are accusing him of doing. He does not know what they are talking about. Edward then sees the pictures of Bella. Now he knows some of what happened. Edward was a victim too. Bella is listening to all of what he said. She is now thinking about what happened. Does Bella remember something that was so small that it was passed over? Will she now try to help Edward? Next!
2old4fanfic chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
I knew it was Jake and not dear, sweet, well-endowed Edward
shehazi chapter 29 . 10/13/2013
Jumping up and down lumping fist in the air... Cos I'm happy!
Thanks, now I just sant Charlie to Bring Edward in to see Bella..
Azlady2003 chapter 29 . 10/13/2013