Reviews for The Vicisviator Agreement
Chippers chapter 18 . 5/9/2018
Interesting premise. Love Sheldon's priority, very sweet, but you kept him in character.
together25x3 chapter 18 . 12/25/2017
Great story! I really liked it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 18 . 7/9/2017
Awww...awesome. Sweet ending!
Naomi Riddle chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaawww! The feeeeeels, man, the feeeeeeels.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/1/2017
Well done
Iagan chapter 18 . 1/26/2017
One more chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 11/22/2016
Very good
AJohnlockAddict chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
CUTEST THING EVER! I love it! This was just so much fun to read. But I have procrastinated enough as it is, I am just glad this was complete or I would have died! I mean two chapters ago I was worried how things would turn out alright in ONLY two chapters, yet you managed to do it. Thank you for the story.
kimjo2 chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
awwwww...what a terrific ending for a terrific story! thanks so much
Robert12774 chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
Really enjoyed your story thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Man leonard is such a dick. Exactly as I would expect him to act in the show.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
The worst part is this is exactly how I would expect Leonard to act in this situation...Such a dick.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Like the story so far, However I am by nature a nitpicker and wanted to mention that a few live subject tests would probably be appropriate before trying it yourself.
JPElles chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Great story.
lmill123 chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
In many ways you can actually see Leonard acting in such a way. He had called dibs when they first met Penny to Sheldon, now here we have Sheldon doing so and Leonard has no intentions of followint the protocalls he himself had set up for Leonard. It really leads you to wonder just how many things Leonard convinced Sheldon was the done thing when in reality it was only done to benifit Leonard himself.