Reviews for The Vicisviator Agreement
AJohnlockAddict chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
CUTEST THING EVER! I love it! This was just so much fun to read. But I have procrastinated enough as it is, I am just glad this was complete or I would have died! I mean two chapters ago I was worried how things would turn out alright in ONLY two chapters, yet you managed to do it. Thank you for the story.
kimjo2 chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
awwwww...what a terrific ending for a terrific story! thanks so much
Robert12774 chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
Really enjoyed your story thanks
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Man leonard is such a dick. Exactly as I would expect him to act in the show.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
The worst part is this is exactly how I would expect Leonard to act in this situation...Such a dick.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Like the story so far, However I am by nature a nitpicker and wanted to mention that a few live subject tests would probably be appropriate before trying it yourself.
JPElles chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Great story.
lmill123 chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
In many ways you can actually see Leonard acting in such a way. He had called dibs when they first met Penny to Sheldon, now here we have Sheldon doing so and Leonard has no intentions of followint the protocalls he himself had set up for Leonard. It really leads you to wonder just how many things Leonard convinced Sheldon was the done thing when in reality it was only done to benifit Leonard himself.
LadyShard chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
I wish this could happen. In the show it seems like they're trying to keep them apart. Well done.
Kiirei chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
just found this story, and so far i really love the characterizations and the writing! Its hard to get the voices of sheldon and co. right but i think you managed it really beautyfully. Looking forward to reading the rest of it :) (And, if anyone could discover time-travel, it'd be Sheldon lol)
mekareami chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Very sad this story is over but i enjoyed what you wrote and hope you continue in the genre. Tyvm for writing
Mischief101 chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
I loved it. It is a wonderful and sweet story
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
You evil person you. You made me cry, I'm so happy. I love this story.
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
This is amazing and Sheldon figuring out the equation for time travel for Penny is super cute. I want some to do that for me (pout).
RumorGoddess chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
It's almost like Sheldon is reverse engineering his life. I always thought Amy and Leonard were a good match!