Reviews for Normalcy
angellec chapter 1 . 1/8
Dumb question time but monkey bars for me are different than what you described. My version is a set of tubes in geometric patterns to form a hill that every kid had to reach the top to be a big kid. Your version sounds more like an event in American Gladiators. Just curious.
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
One year and three months later , I find this story and it was incredible something I've been searching for thru "Live Journal" , I'm so glad they were and hopefully still are great John, Dean and Sam stories of their lives as kids before Sam's turns 14 and rebellious :)
I've been trying to find awesome John fics ever since it was announce that Jeffrey Dean Morgan was coming to the Next Supernatural Convention in Las Vegas 2015!"
I hope you are still a writer on Fan Fiction and you have more John, Dean and Sam stories inside your creative mind.

I really love the part where you inserted how John looks at Dean (his confidant and his business partner in training) especially since they do mention this in the show S2 Ep.1 in the hospital before John dies,he admits to Dean, what Dean meant to him while growing up. No other writer so far has touch on this and you nailed it John inner thoughts and feeling towards his oldest son. With out him this family would have fallen apart.

Thank you on the truth about John, not a over exaggerated fabricated abusive John
Meowcakes chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
That was adorable! :D
lovejohn chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Please write more. I love the sweet moment the Winchester had. Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
That is the cutest thing I have ever read! It stayed true to what I think John's character would be, too!
AlecDeanFan chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I loved this story. It was so cute. It was so nice seeing them have fun, doing regular kid things. It was also great to see John relax and join in. And Dean's got to be the best big brother ever.
blood87 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013