Reviews for Help from the Evil Queen
litleduckie chapter 14 . 1/8/2019
Wonderful story! Loved it!
maddypaddy30 chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
i love this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
Omg this is perfect it's amazing the way they are with her

And I was wondering if you have seen or read a story on here and Regina is in love with Emma but her and David are having an affair but Emma joins them and snow knows but she doesn't care and it's kore of a swan queen story but evil charming and evil charming with Emma
Guest chapter 9 . 12/10/2016
Lol
winx563 chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
See emma joining in just crossed a line shes aware that thier her parents i cany ever see this happening go d no
misswildthunder chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I just finished all 14 chapters. So good. Love this. Is there more?
QueenLana15 chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
This is a really interesting take as Regina as Sub; most authors make her a Dom. Not to mention Snow as a Dom, she seems so passive. Will you continue?
Kiki chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
could u do a fic where David and mary work togehter (police station maybe) and sometimes they have hot sex? mostly in the they car hidden in the woods? david is married to kath?
or another story
mm is married or engaged to james but she has sex with his brother david?
or
david adopted emma and mm is the babysitter he fucks (MM is married to whale)
i have so many storys idea if u coul do one similar to the ones i just wrote it would be amazing i would prefer a no curse or EF fic plz! that would be so good plz? i know u normaly write regina in it but u would make me happy if u write a fic like my prompts :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/11/2015
Aww...why no recent update? I hope to see how she gives birth along with Snow.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
Looks like this is going exactly where I want to. Hope it's David's though. That would make things great.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
Wait, a minute. Where's Henry in all of this?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Looks like my previous question was answered. And speaking of condoms, I wonder whether Regina will be impregnated by Charming. He has spilled inside several times and there was no indication of her taking a pill. Yay~ happy ending for them!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Well damn. Expected it, but now that I'm through with the chapter. I find it weird that Emma's not turned off with her parents having sex. Still. It's hot. So, ignoring that part XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Holy molly. This was hot and Charming getting on with the Evil Queen. XD it does seem ironic she's helping them with the marriage instead of destroying them. Love it!
FionaMo chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
Keep going! This is excellent. I'm interested to see whether Hook gets his wish with Emma & Ruby...