Reviews for Time for some DOOM
A Shyguy chapter 10 . 6/9
That's not how you screw over civilization! Ten steps.
Step 1: Know your enemy, while being unknown.
Gather as much information as possible while not getting caught by anything. Programming could get you access to the Internet and you'd be invisible.
Step 2: Make allies but know them.
This is the most crucial part, as they are pivotal to world conquest. If you have a good reputation, are charming enough, and persuasive enough, this would be easy. Be careful, though: Betrayal happens when it is most harmful, as Bowser did to Antasma.
Step 3: Enslave mercifully but harshly.
Enslavement is against the UN's rules, so make sure that you remain invisible. Enslave hardy people, but be generous to them. If they fall out of line, be fair but firm. A rock, in other words.
Step 4: Start small.
You can easily start by staging a coup d'etat, which is most easily done in a failing democracy, an abusive oligarchy, or a weak dictatorship. Places like Venezuela are great, but you need to be environmentally sound. That means the next three steps.
Step 5: Innovate.
Build an underground lab, and test out alloys. It could also be a lab-mine-forge combo if you ventilate it right. Test out creations in every field. A mutant or quantum-physics f*** up could help you. While you're at it, gather resources. Next step!
Step 6: Plan for an location.
Once you have enough power harnessed, possibly by fusion, you can make a flying base. If you can, make it invisible. Otherwise, make it very high, hell, even space stations if you need to. Good places are over oceans and uninhabited areas (say, west Austrailia or Antartica).
Step 7: Build!
Use slaves and skilled engineers to help you with this. You must make a great one, capable of great speeds and is also very tough. If all else fails, find Mangle, enslave and empower her, and use her veins as a base.
Step 8: Sabotauge.
Get spies and destroy the UN. Cut off all resources, or better, redirect them to your base. That is not only beyond satisfactory but also very good. as you get resources.
Step 9: Train and Mobilize.
This is crucial. Make sure that you have an advantage.
Step 10: Finish them off!
Finish off all of the world leaders, and rule the world. Be merciful to your subjects, or citizens, and make them happy. That will give a good amount of power.

That's how you take over the world. It takes skill and luck, which Invader Zim could have. Keep it up, and World Conquest FTW!
ngrey651 chapter 10 . 5/5
Seriously? Look. His head isn't big. Actually look at all the other children in the class. All of them have big heads just like he does. Hell, Gaz's head is the size of a medicine ball, but everybody seems to ignore that! Hell! ZIM has a bigger head! Look at the episode where they're both facing each other, their heads pressed up against each other. Zim's is a little bit bigger. Not only can you not get basic facts about HUMANITY right, you can't even get basic facts about the show right.

Story is such a waste of potential. I had such high hopes for it.
AVP5 chapter 10 . 5/5
Things keep on getting more fun for us to read. Update when you have the time, take your time no rush.
GirugameshPanda chapter 10 . 5/5
Great to see you updated this story, I had a feeling Mir was sorta like a combination between Gir and Mimi. Take your time updating your stories.
narutofan020 chapter 9 . 2/22
Nice work
Please please please please please please please please update soon please
AVP5 chapter 9 . 1/9
Oh if he is like the momma then do not piss him off. And good work. Update when you have the time please.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
its very good I have to say, update when you're able I say
animefan29 chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Of all the things I thought I could expect from this fix, things like Dib and Zim no longer being enemies (I think) or the guys married to the girls, the end of this chapter was no where on the list.
AVP5 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Its fine dude and just glad to see you update the chapter. Update when you have the time please.
ngrey651 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
No, we wouldn't start trying to control it. We're not dickheads like the irkens who exist to control. Our laws are all about not enslaving people. We value altruism and compassion, not brutality. We're not the same species. And this is the future. Humanity has advanced tech. Membrane created a PERPETUAL ENERGY MACHINE. We're not THAT dumb!
WhiteShoeQueen chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
yay update
JokerCarnage5 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
So far this has been really good. All of them are in character and I found the jokes hilarious.
Countinue the good work.
allasian chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
This is the most intriguing fan fiction I've read, and I'd like to see it's end. Please continue this amazing story.
Dsman chapter 7 . 5/16/2014