Reviews for Time for some DOOM
ngrey651 chapter 10 . 5/5
Seriously? Look. His head isn't big. Actually look at all the other children in the class. All of them have big heads just like he does. Hell, Gaz's head is the size of a medicine ball, but everybody seems to ignore that! Hell! ZIM has a bigger head! Look at the episode where they're both facing each other, their heads pressed up against each other. Zim's is a little bit bigger. Not only can you not get basic facts about HUMANITY right, you can't even get basic facts about the show right.

Story is such a waste of potential. I had such high hopes for it.
AVP5 chapter 10 . 5/5
Things keep on getting more fun for us to read. Update when you have the time, take your time no rush.
GirugameshPanda chapter 10 . 5/5
Great to see you updated this story, I had a feeling Mir was sorta like a combination between Gir and Mimi. Take your time updating your stories.
narutofan020 chapter 9 . 2/22
Nice work
Please please please please please please please please update soon please
AVP5 chapter 9 . 1/9
Oh if he is like the momma then do not piss him off. And good work. Update when you have the time please.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
its very good I have to say, update when you're able I say
animefan29 chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Of all the things I thought I could expect from this fix, things like Dib and Zim no longer being enemies (I think) or the guys married to the girls, the end of this chapter was no where on the list.
AVP5 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Its fine dude and just glad to see you update the chapter. Update when you have the time please.
ngrey651 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
No, we wouldn't start trying to control it. We're not dickheads like the irkens who exist to control. Our laws are all about not enslaving people. We value altruism and compassion, not brutality. We're not the same species. And this is the future. Humanity has advanced tech. Membrane created a PERPETUAL ENERGY MACHINE. We're not THAT dumb!
WhiteShoeQueen chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
yay update
JokerCarnage5 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
So far this has been really good. All of them are in character and I found the jokes hilarious.
Countinue the good work.
allasian chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
This is the most intriguing fan fiction I've read, and I'd like to see it's end. Please continue this amazing story.
Dsman chapter 7 . 5/16/2014