Reviews for Of Magic and Might
Bunnylove chapter 1 . 8/29
You are a great writer! I'm excited to read this book! ️
That Awkward Jazz chapter 25 . 8/8
For some odd reason, I ship Nico and Malcolm
Um. Yeahcool chapter 25 . 8/7
Fantastic! I know this reply was amzing keep it up!
CrimsonArrowXD chapter 25 . 6/26
Do you ever plan on continuing this story? It's amazing, hilarious, witty, and at the top of the list of the best stories on this website! And despite the fact that it hasn't been updated in almost two years, I still have hope... ;) It would make me and probably a lot of other reviewers and readers very happy to see more chapters uploaded on this thing, even if there's a month gap in between each one. Besides, if you don't want to feel the stress of not updating, you could write a lot of the chapters beforehand, and post those a few days apart while you work on the new ones. No pressure, but this story is amazing, and it would be such a shame if it weren't continued.
blahblahblah chapter 6 . 6/8
I REALLY, emphasis on really, like this. I only have one thing to say: PLEASE let Nico be gay. I mean, it was confirmed by Uncle Rick. I get the no Solangelo (sadly), but Death Boy IS gay. But I still SUPER DUPER love this fic.
l-Ghost-Queen-l chapter 25 . 4/24
Your science teachers are pure evil
Pls hurry up and review. I love the book it's so funny :)
Midnight chapter 7 . 3/20
Why is Lou so overpowered?! :p also, leo is barely mentioned ! :(
hi chapter 14 . 2/10
im wheezing at your AN with the knowledge of Will (who you paired off with someone) Ah, I love being in the future!
rofl chapter 9 . 2/10
omg i went and read that and it is SO funny thanks for sending me over there I'm not going to get over this for weeks
Potat chapter 6 . 2/10
but.. but... solangelo... ok ill shut up now hehe
Lovdisa chapter 7 . 2/3
Soooooooooolangelooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 1/30
I love the concept, until you poured every demigod you could into the equation. It changes it from an enjoyable, follow able story into something that's a chore to keep up with, and at that point I stop reading or just skip anything having to do with supporting characters. Without the well developed background main characters like Percy, Annabeth, Hermione, and Harry have, the others might as well be OCs with familiar names.
Midnight chapter 15 . 1/28
2 is Percy!
Fangirl Overlord chapter 6 . 1/18
You made me like Draco! Do you know how hard that is?!