Reviews for Of Magic and Might
SarahOlivier chapter 14 . 5/15
Hermione is an Idiot
SarahOlivier chapter 10 . 5/15
Hermione is so arrogant and stupid
SarahOlivier chapter 6 . 5/15
Will and Nico are together
percabeth1202 chapter 7 . 3/18
LUNA AND WILL NO THATS NOT OK!
great story but
NO LUNA WILL
lisa chapter 1 . 2/22
awsome
Percy Jackson chapter 25 . 11/16/2016
U will keep writing, right? Please.
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
You have a good setup going on my opinion, and this is looking to be the kind of story I'd like, however... You were keeping the pairings canon and whatnot, but uh, what the hell happened to the ship known as Solangelo? Y'know, the canon pairing between Will and Nico? Luna being paired up with Will took me completely off guard, especially as I'm a supporter of Solangelo.

HOWEVER, one thing I'd like to make a note of is that I am unsure on when this chapter was posted in relation to when BoO was out, so really, I guess it shouldn't be much of a deal. I guess I'm being a nitpicker complaining about such a small(ish? shipping's srs bsns, man) detail of this story, haha.

Man, typing a review on a phone is weird. Anyways, to sum it up. I had a mixed reaction to this chapter and the previous, specifically with the canon pairings and the one that was felt to be rather out of place.
Guest 101 chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
You know...I liked this up to the point I found out that Solangelo was not a thing here. I'm not hating on you or anything, I respect you and I know everyone has their own opinions but...well, you gotta understand how hard it is to just ignore the fact that your OTP is not a thing.

Anyway, still, it was good up to the point when I can't read it anymore cause...you know.

Good luck on your writing, you're really good at it. Keep up your writing
Bunnylove chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
You are a great writer! I'm excited to read this book! ️
That Awkward Jazz chapter 25 . 8/8/2016
For some odd reason, I ship Nico and Malcolm
Um. Yeahcool chapter 25 . 8/7/2016
Fantastic! I know this reply was amzing keep it up!
CrimsonArrowXD chapter 25 . 6/26/2016
Do you ever plan on continuing this story? It's amazing, hilarious, witty, and at the top of the list of the best stories on this website! And despite the fact that it hasn't been updated in almost two years, I still have hope... ;) It would make me and probably a lot of other reviewers and readers very happy to see more chapters uploaded on this thing, even if there's a month gap in between each one. Besides, if you don't want to feel the stress of not updating, you could write a lot of the chapters beforehand, and post those a few days apart while you work on the new ones. No pressure, but this story is amazing, and it would be such a shame if it weren't continued.
blahblahblah chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
I REALLY, emphasis on really, like this. I only have one thing to say: PLEASE let Nico be gay. I mean, it was confirmed by Uncle Rick. I get the no Solangelo (sadly), but Death Boy IS gay. But I still SUPER DUPER love this fic.
l-Ghost-Queen-l chapter 25 . 4/24/2016
Your science teachers are pure evil
Guest chapter 25 . 4/14/2016
Pls hurry up and review. I love the book it's so funny :)