Reviews for The Merging
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 30 . 11/26
I'd first checked this out years ago when it was half-done and now that you finished it did a reread. Very nicely written. Well done.
rahad chapter 12 . 11/25
boring story... pretty much canon copy paste .
KarisTasogare chapter 5 . 11/13
one confusing thing/ you wrote that harry noticed Umbridge struggling to use her fork with her left hand. Problem is (unless she is openly left-handed) there shouod be no difficulty. given that her injury shouldnt effect thisng she did with her alternate hand anyway. (given she burned her right)

as for otherwise, sorry to say, this was like reading Dickens.
in that it seems obvious that you wanted a Very Large word count.
Idhun's Durmgrist Feldunost chapter 19 . 10/2
Are you sure this isn't some kind of Xover with Naruto?
First we had the Sensing ability, now the Cursed Mark/Seal that gives you extra power (and they probably are horcruxes too)...
Am I the only one seeing the parallels?
Idhun's Durmgrist Feldunost chapter 9 . 9/29
So, my theory so far is that the dementor actually sucked Harry's soul, but he still has the horcrux in his head so that's why he's still alive. And as his brain is still intact, his physical body is merging with the piece of Voldemort's soul. That's why he's having anger issues, he's able to do wandless magic with great potency, he has an affinity to basilisk venom and he's more charismatic and inteligent than in the books.
Ugh she went and did it with a minor.

Tonks is absolutely disgusting in this fic.

~
I'm normally not against age gaps but all this flirting Tonks has going on with Harry is super icky.

Like Ma'am, you're a grown ass adult, not to mention an officer of the law?! Harry is 14/15 year old who still has quite a ways to go before he reaches the age of majority in the Wizarding World.

Super disappointing (and disgusting..).

~
Okami2312 chapter 30 . 9/20
Relationship wise this is super confusing
Narcissa Mom
Tracey Girlfriend
Tonks ex ?girlfriend/servant
Bellatrix ex enemy/servant/lover through the echo of Lestrange’s memories ?
Is he in some weird polyamory relationship now ? How will Tracey even react to that.
Since Narcissa adopted Harry does that make Bellatrix his aunt ?
Aniq RM chapter 18 . 9/19
one of if not the best story I have read lots of love
kreintoray chapter 30 . 9/19
For the most part, all my questions were answered. Great job, one in a thousand. Thanks autho
kreintoray chapter 23 . 9/19
I still don't get it, WHY Tonks doing it?
kreintoray chapter 15 . 9/18
Yeah, for sure. Who can suspact her as an ally to Voldemort, she's just a regular INSANE FANATIC PURIST TORTURER.
Ricee chapter 19 . 9/16
nooooooo you ruined the whole fic with a single "so mote it be". if it was that fuckin simple everyone would just do "so mote it be" statements proving innocence or loyalty
Ricee chapter 15 . 9/16
you didn't kill umbitch. she doesn't need to go out in a show of glory, dying randomly with no one being punished is a way better death
Ricee chapter 4 . 9/15
pulling far to many female encounters. like the start of some crappy harem fic
5,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »