Reviews for The Merging
Svenion chapter 25 . 9/22
so albus decides not to ask their ministry insider about what was found at Lestrange manor? if Ron was actually talking about the cup, I'm going to start rooting for Tom. Harry is too Angsty, and the way you've set things up the only way he wins and lives is thru some magical fluke AGAIN. of course, I could be wrong, and this isn't heading where I think it is. but if it is, Team Tom all the way.
peruvianprincess chapter 25 . 9/22
When I got the latest chapter I went back and read it from the beginning. Totally worth it! Thanks for perservering.
Hank1967 chapter 18 . 9/22
Excellent scene with Snape!
Hank1967 chapter 14 . 9/21
That last bit with Snape was perfect!
Svenion chapter 10 . 9/20
liked the snake getting killed, Harry's anger issues and general angst make it tough to read at times. is he ever going to get a handle on that?
Hank1967 chapter 10 . 9/20
Too funny about the unplanned snake killing! A story line will sometimes do that to you! Excellent chapter!
I've been putting off reading the last chapter cause I don't want to be finished reading yet, and I hate story surfing. I'm thoroughly invested in this story and i dearly don't want to be done
Please continue writing you amazing human you
Hank1967 chapter 2 . 9/18
I like your Tonks! Very well written. Characters all felt in their proper place and well conceived.
anonymousa chapter 25 . 9/18
I love your Harry. He's one of the most well written, well developed character I've ever read on ffnet. I cannot wait for the next update :)
The Nine Tailed Uzumaki chapter 25 . 9/17
I disagree with your opinion. It would be muggles that win. I need not remind you about the fact that the term witch means using magic for maleficent reasons, and as such, any war with wizards and witches in it would need to have magical son either side of the war. For Example, it is a little known fact that if you are religious you believe magic exists in some form. As an Orthodox Christian myself, I acknowledge that Moses is technically a Wizard, and that cars flying can easily kill a wizard. Plus Splinching. There is a reason muggles don’t teleport. Magic can hold magical together if they think, but muggles are experts in killing those with more power Example David. Last of all, Magic takes time, guns need reloading. Churches use spears for killing dragons, and Death has/is/will be died/dead if magic is real.
Velial13 chapter 25 . 9/17
Muggles will win because their mentality isn't restricted to magic, and there's 7 billions of them.
I LOVE THIS WHOLE STORY I love your writing I love your portrayal of Harry I love it all
I can't get enough
GodudamaMaker chapter 25 . 9/16
i cant live without chapter 26... T_T
Redrobin4 chapter 25 . 9/15
How the hell have I been reading HP fanfics for more than six years and never stumbled upon this masterpiece? It is without a doubt one of the three best stories I have ever read. Congratulations! I hope you'll update soon but I'm willing to wait if it keeps being this good. Also I think wizards would win ridiculously quick. Like, shortest war in the history of wars.
this is incredible! I never expected an Update anymore which is why it makes me even happier ;))) thank you!

so. well I do like Dumbledore as a grey figure who does things presumably for the greater good but all too often misses out on feelings and reasons that might go fundamentally against his scheming. this is why I don't mind him being involved in this tonks undercover thingy, I think the "mistakes" work for his character

I am sooo looking forward to how you are going (if -hopefully!) to resolve the Harry-is-dying as well as the tonks-is-dead problems... exciting!

this leads me to my request: Is there any way that we might get another update sooner than next year? :))) I would love love love that!

thank you again for enriching my free time with this incredibly well-written, thought through and creative story!

best wishes from Germany