Reviews for The Merging
LoS chapter 23 . 3/25
Just finished reading it for the second time. Good story

You've changed things though right? I seem to remember Harry taunting AlternaTonks about them having slept together, somebody shooting down Ginny's DA nomenclature, and maybe one or two other things which are now missing. Still, it's your fic so you can do whatever you like I guess

Publish more! I totally wanna see what happens ;P
astr01 chapter 23 . 3/24
Amazing fic, can't wait for more, love the story!
avidreaderomega chapter 23 . 3/23
One last thing however, what the heck is wrong with Dumbledore? Why did he ask Tonks to become a death eater and let her just kill innocent people. That is totally wrong! She is such a happy gal!
avidreaderomega chapter 1 . 3/23
Also, I have completed all 23 chapters, hope you update soon because I have enjoyed it so far and it seems to be getting more intense. I hope you don't leave us at this.
avidreaderomega chapter 1 . 3/23
Pretty good story, like how Harry is not dark but still willing to kill. I really wish Harry would stop saying that it isn't Dumbledore's fault, cause most of everything could have been easily stopped or prevented by Dumbledore in some way.
LoudSTS431 chapter 10 . 3/23
Harry got tonks catching feelings. Also cho kinda a hoe her boyfriend hasn't been dead for a couple of months and she got feelings for the guy that was there when he died. I mean stop dating a couple months after get over his death.
LoudSTS431 chapter 9 . 3/23
Lucious don't wanna fuck his wife no more. Its a sad sad day. I bet he wanna be on his knees for the dark lord.
LoudSTS431 chapter 8 . 3/23
I hope you don't try to match harry up with ginny worst pairing ever. I feel that if anything he should be with hermione but that's if you thinking on the lines that bestfriends should start dating.
LoudSTS431 chapter 7 . 3/23
Harry branching out making new friends.
LoudSTS431 chapter 6 . 3/23
Great chapter
LoudSTS431 chapter 5 . 3/23
Harry's magic getting stronger. At first i thought you were going to give him pyro powers. Fuck umbrige she remind me of a born again christian.
LoudSTS431 chapter 4 . 3/23
The weaselys are always unprepared.
LoudSTS431 chapter 3 . 3/23
Great chapter harry actually training to get stronger.
LoudSTS431 chapter 2 . 3/23
Fucking hate ron with a passion. Mainly because he's an overly jealous person who wants what he never had but isn't willing to work for it. Then he wanna snap and be angry at harry and expect him to just forgive him like nothing happened. Yo we call them op ass nigga who a snake in the grass.
LoudSTS431 chapter 1 . 3/23
Bro i read the entire story gotta go back and comment on every chapter. Why is the wizarding world filled with easily influenced dumbass people.
3,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »