Reviews for The Merging
lukeanimelover chapter 2 . 2/19
So is this a harry potter x tonks or..? Cause ill be pissed if you keep making them dance around the subjext the entirr fic just for them not to grt together. Or even have a ship at all.
Looks to be promising start.
Lord Chronus chapter 28 . 2/5
Really good story.
not a fan chapter 2 . 1/31
I usually enjoy long chapters, but yours was very bland and it could have been better to summarize it (I ended up giving up and stopping reading halfway through) I wanted to see Harry's outburst to protect Luna (I only came to read that part really) but it seems to me that I'm not even going to read that, I think that at some point I read this story and I read it in its entirety, but I don't remember it... or I didn't even read it in its entirety because of how boring it was getting to me.
yourfoxydope chapter 14 . 1/26
Cringe
yourfoxydope chapter 11 . 1/26
r u fucking idiot, how he kill snake?
You think Voldemort's an idiot and didn't protect her, what the fuck are you trying to tell me?
Karmin863 chapter 30 . 1/26
Oh my goodness, I mean just wow!

The picture you have painted with words on a screen, read (devoured) over too few days are a masterpiece. I have read millions, possibly billions of words of HP FanFic of all levels of writing and quality. Yours are amongst the greatest, I have despaired recently of coming across worn-out tropes and tired regurgitations of similar premises.

You paint a world that doesn't take HP absorbing the Horcrux and becoming Lord V 2.0 or Superman Harry, and create a new world with flaws, love, and consequences. Through it all the reader (me) is transported to a world similar enough to be familiar but unique enough to be a gift.

A story I wish I could read again for the first time, but look forward to returning to.
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 1 . 1/25
httpsdiscord. gg/aCtqGer5
So, the Order members show themselves, then they just have a big battle with the Death Eaters and hope that they can win without losing too many of their own?
I seriously hope you meant for them to look utterly stupid and incompetent. Because the alternative would be you looking utterly stupid and incompetent for believing that this crap could be considered a plan at all. Never mind a reasonably good one.
How about cutting the Death Eaters down without showing yourselves first? No? Too sensible?

BTW: "Ms. Lestrange" is married and therefore "Mrs." - something Dumbledore would know. And you should too.
It’s like you wrote a fanfiction for your fanfiction I enjoyed reading that thank you
acowles02 chapter 16 . 1/16
Thing i necer got about these career classes is why do them now, teo years after selecting electives that cn heavily influence your future.
private.emkay chapter 30 . 1/13
This story was really interesting. The ending was just incredible. All the characters look alive and the main character behaves naturally. I wish the author had posted those three extra chapters he mentioned. But maybe someday... Anyway, thanks for a great story.
mumphie chapter 13 . 1/4
Doing a reread - when Harry came across the woman sipping tea in the RoR, all I could think of was Cadsuane Melaidhrin Aes Sedai from 'Wheel of Time'. She also would have been quite merciless in her training. ;) THAT would make nother interesting story!
Lkenneally chapter 18 . 12/29/2023
Seems like harry went from being more cautious and meticulous to throwing his life to the wind the first opportunity. Like why chase after bellatrix by yourself when he knows he cant match in skill. In canon he does it for revenge for Sirius but there is no reason for that now so this whole part seemed forced and against the character that has developed so far in the story. Like he could have set traps when he had ab hour to plan in secret or literally anything other then what he did which was nothing. He wasted the surprise attack to hit two people with stunners which where immediately countered so that did nothing. Then he barely escapes safety from the death eaters even when he had an hour to plan how to use his time turner to the best ability. He doesnt bother woth his invisibility cloak which he could just use and probably squad wipe all the death eaters by hiding and sneak attacking them. They cant detect him inside it or accio it so he would not be able to be discovered unless they trace the spells so he just needs to keep moving.
Lkenneally chapter 18 . 12/29/2023
Really hoping harry doesnt simply stun the death eaters this whole fight bc it would be so stupid. He had a perfect chance to take out two of voldemorts top Leutnants and stuns them like come on. If he doesnt want to kill fine but he could cut off their wand hand or seriously hurt them so they wont get up and attack him again.
5,658 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »