Reviews for The Merging
Guest chapter 24 . 9h
Excellent story, good pace, creative ideas! Protaganist has good character development
torvalds42 chapter 24 . 7/12
Thank you very much for the awesome story ! I love how you describe a lot of the characters thoughts, it gives them a depth that is not often found in fanfictions. I especially love the girls, be it Tonks, Hermione, Daphnee, Tracy, Bella, Stella and others ! I could say it is a great beginning to a harem, but given the state of the different relationships, if it ever happens, it is not for a good while. (I also had a thought... Hermione and Daphnee, huh... I can totally see that )
I also hope that Tonks will be able to get out of the Death Eaters without problems, and that she will not be too emotionally scarred in the end. I'm afraid for her mental health...
Also, I liked what you did with Merlin, totally unbearable and arrogant ! I just hope he is dead... truly

Anyway, that was an awesome read, so good luck for the next chapter !
Master of Energy chapter 1 . 7/11
i just about died of laughter when i read your disclaimer at the end of the chapter.
Nickzillakingofmonsters chapter 20 . 7/8
So many of his interactions feel stilted and strange. The scene where he kisses Hermione seems almost illegible, and on top of that I have no idea why it’s in the story at all. Is Hermione really that important to Harry when he spends a whole summer playing house with Narcissa and doesn’t speak to Hermione at all? This story would be a lot better if Harry fucked Narcissa, Tracey, and Hermione before eventually settling down with Tonks. As it stands now he just kind of fumbles around lamely for 300k words.
Confused Gerbil chapter 17 . 7/8
Well. That was a thing that happened.
ghosttown66 chapter 6 . 7/8
great storyline hope its stil active
Nike3847 chapter 24 . 7/7
Finally got to the end of this. This is Bloody EPIC. Love how you resolved Dumbledore Arianna issues. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Casual0reader chapter 24 . 7/1
Wow! What a story! I think you’ve done a fantastic job with both the writing and the plot. I think this is the best differing story of the horcrux hunt. The story is original but not absurdly out there as some are. I cried when Tonks “died.” I love Harry’s friendship with Luna and the Slytherins (but still think he belongs with Tonks). Please don’t abandon it!
AwokenLunyr chapter 24 . 6/30
This hasn't been updated for awhile, but I really hope to see the conclusion.
old-crow chapter 24 . 6/29
Hi,

Your latest twist has thrown me for a loop as to it's purpose. I hope the reason and resolution is illuminated in the next chapter or three.

All the best,

Old-Crow
avatar junkman chapter 24 . 6/28
he going to ask Merlin for help isn't he
AHHHHHH HOGWARTS IS A FREAKING PERSON FREAKING G BADASS! AHHHH THE ROOM PF REQUIREMENT IS FREAKING BADASS! AHHHHH
legunter11 chapter 24 . 6/23
I loved this story. I have been reading on here for about a year at about 50-100k words a day and this is the first review I have posted. That was all to say please don’t abandon this story. I have enjoyed it so much and need it to be completed. I hope your personal life is going well. Thanks for writing and posting here.
it's just another primate chapter 2 . 6/22
*is crossing fingers and toes and eyes* Honks?
Seriously this is so awesome so far and i swear to christ if its ginny and harry or Hermione and harry.. boi if its anything but Honks i will be severely dissapointed and it would be really sad.

Keep up the good work! :)
Schlepian chapter 24 . 6/20
I can't begin to describe the amount of love I have for this story.

It feels weird that I feel very familiar with this story despite this being my 1st read through. Like Tonks' faking her own death caught me completely by surprise, and yet it felt like I knew it was going to happen. Great use of her skills btw.

I did feel like it was obvious something was wrong with Harry's soul, I mean he was kissed by a dementor. But slowly dying? Didn't guess at that option, you are cruel. I would guess this ends with Harry touching and consuming Voldemort's soul to give his own more weight. Or by Harry telling people in his life that he loves them.

I wonder whether or not you'll make Harry and Tonks fight. would be interesting and mean, which seems par for this story 3

I am sad that it seems were still on the only post once a year Schedule.

The alternate reality chapter was a bit weird but not an unwelcome change. I still don't know how you could not hug your undead parents at least once.

I do want Tonks/Harry to work out, I like how you built their relationship, Tracey is ok for a 2nd choice.

Hope to see the end of this story sometime.

Luv ya