Reviews for The Merging
Sir Dedrick the Cool chapter 30 . 3/6
Why is this at the end, and not when it took place chronologically? A mighty strange ending to a mighty good story, if you catch my drift.
Lolkar chapter 12 . 3/4
So after all of this Harry will let Snape mind-rape him. Chapter 12 and Im still waiting for him to actually stand up for himself. In one chapter Harry have anger issues, but when its about Dumbledore he is calm as cucumber.
AGold5 chapter 17 . 3/4
I'm not normally one to review, and I've no idea if you'll ever see this, but I'd love to see another fic branching off from here, because I loved this chapter
Jxjd chapter 30 . 3/4
Shit

Thought you were fuckin ded
Thanks for not telling us you didn't get isekai'd, damn
Good on you finishing the thing though, it's a goodun
MuhHeartMuhSoul chapter 21 . 3/4
The relationships are becoming increasingly annoying. Harry is already involved with Tonka. Why are you having multiple other girls starting to try and gain his attention? Unless of course this is a harem, in which case I hope that becomes obvious soon so I can stop reading.
NB132 chapter 30 . 3/3
I can't even quantify in words how wonderful this was to read, such a great world and a harry that was amazing to follow along with. Every character was amazing but Dumbledore, narcissa, Tracy and harry where such fascinating people with wonderful points of view. I hope you have other fics for me to read I'm going to check now.
Painful chapter 17 . 3/3
Well calling it quits here. What some garbage lol.
bunxx chapter 30 . 3/2
Awesome story, though I wish we got a explanation on what the flames actually did to heal Harry. Thanks for the good read
SirchSidhe chapter 30 . 3/2
It's really unfortunate that reviews cannot be edited. Just wanted to add, I absolutely loved the portrayal of the relationship between Harry and Narcissa, as well as its conclusion. The plot overall is simply fantastic. Also, I very much enjoyed your writing style, especially the characters' inner monologues.
SirchSidhe chapter 29 . 3/2
This was a beautiful, amazing story. The personalities you've given everyone are fantastic. Thank you very much for sharing this story.
R.N.Ellington chapter 11 . 3/1
just a quick tip. roughly speaking/general-rule-of-thumb:

poison is something that you've ingested. Venom is something that one might be attacked with by flora/fauna.
Katzeman chapter 30 . 2/28
Great story with a lot of fun ideas and characters. It kept me hooked all the way through so it really was a joy to read.

The ending did feel a bit rushed though, with the students timeskip coming out of nowhere and Harry suddenly being in a relationship with Tracey instead of Tonks despite everything, and quite a few questions about Merlin and Stella still unanswered. So I hope the "sequel" chapters can give it all and proper closure. Looking forward to it either way.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 30 . 2/28
There will be no epilogue about the life of Harry and Nym? Were they happy? Have they kids? Harry turn to be Mod? He was the fractured figurine? And in that case what it means?
Seamarvel19 chapter 30 . 2/28
Words ca t even describe how much love this amazing plot amazing characterization all around amazing only thing that sucks is that we didnt get to see more harry and Tracey interaction or harry and tonks but I'm hoping to see more of both soon thanks for this amazing work and I cant wait to see what you do next
Ladis11 chapter 29 . 2/27
Fuck, that bit at the end is mind-blowing lmao
5,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »