Reviews for The Merging
aFan chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
I just finished this fic and I swear I started to cry in the second to last chapter. This was an emotional roller coaster and I loved every minute of it. Wonderful work. You have a talent for this
JadeTalisman chapter 29 . 11/16/2020
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
THAT ENDINGG!
HOLY SHIT!
Either that's the 'master' or merlin himself, I personally believe the former but holy shit
The one who played death?
wow.
From beginning to end I was enraptured by this story, I nearly skipped meals because of it.
Truly, you've created a wonderful story.
My favorite part? can't say really, it was amazing overall. You've stayed away from the whole 'instantly getting memories, retaining personality, and becoming his equal' thing so maybe that?
I guess I'd want more fights? There were a total of some 5 or so which went into detail.
But you'd said they weren't exactly your forte, what with the 2 years and all :)
Congrats on your Marriage and kid, happy life to the whole family
stay safe,
Best wishes
JadeTalisman chapter 27 . 11/16/2020
This honestly gives the feel of a boss battle
love4HP chapter 2 . 11/15/2020
Chapter 2 Tonks was mean about Harry's skills in defense. Annoying.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2020
Dude what, she’s 23 and Harry is 15. That’s pedophilia and rape. This fic was going so well and you suddenly throw in child rapists? What on earth is happening.
greenking13 chapter 17 . 11/13/2020
This was a nice cute chapter. Funny and pretty sad at the same time. He definitely stole/copied that book of pictures though.
greenking13 chapter 9 . 11/13/2020
Damn. That's... damn.
JadeTalisman chapter 17 . 11/11/2020
I Have to say, this chapter had me entranced for the entirety, more than even the story already has.
My god, you have created magic
Alphros chapter 29 . 11/8/2020
Well, this was certainly entertaining, if slightly confusing in places
Alphros chapter 17 . 11/8/2020
I pretty much always enjoy alternate reality HP fics so, even if you're only going to give us this single chapter, it is nonetheless appreciated.
Drenghul chapter 29 . 11/7/2020
Sequel please? This story was amazing!
Sir Dedrick the Cool chapter 29 . 11/6/2020
Damn, Sam! Simply stunning! Harry and Tracey had amazing chemistry throughout the story, and I wish they had resolved their relationship earlier, so that it would add to the stakes of the final battle. Aside from the Harry and Tracey chemistry, my favourite part probably was the Arthur plot twist. Let's just say that Sir Dedrick did not see that coming at all, and that it was cool and heart wrenching in equal measure! I think Narcissa adopting Harry was a bit silly, as I figured he would have outlived his use for a parent at this point, but perhaps that's just my bias against her whole arc in this story speaking. In conclusion: Definitely one of the great stories in the fandom, my love!
atymer chapter 29 . 11/6/2020
It was certainly worth the wait for such an exciting conclusion. I was hoping for Harry to have some peace, but once I suspected what the Famel's had done, ah well Harry, onward ever onward warrior.
I really enjoyed this as Harry grew into what appears to be limitless potential for power. If he can only hang on to his humanity when constantly being exposed to maniacs!
Fumbls chapter 8 . 11/5/2020
Cool story. Always enjoy when Harry isn’t overpowered so much as takes advantage of what he has.
Sir Dedrick the Cool chapter 20 . 11/5/2020
So the framing device in the beginning of the previous chapter came to nothing. A weird choice. Also, you have some issues with double negatives in your sentences at times, but that should be easy enough to fix, you little rascal! Narcissa is a bit of an annoyance, but that's more up to personal taste, so I shan't ask you to change that on my account, nor in a guest review, if you know what I mean! Apart from those minor problemos, this certainly ranks among the very best Potterfics I've ever read, my love.
5,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »