Reviews for The Merging
Diavo chapter 5 . 5/1
So Angelina and Alica are having problems with dumb and dumber, in other words Crabbe and Goyle?
erbkaiser chapter 21 . 4/30
Really liking the fic so far.
I bet that drunk painting is Helga by the way.
fist of fury chapter 21 . 4/29
great be going back to the absorb horcrux.
erbkaiser chapter 15 . 4/29
You tease. Really mean to give us the hills of a dead toad only to make her even more menacing. If it weren't for the fact dead authors can't update...
Diavo chapter 1 . 4/29
So, his first kiss was a dementor. Poor guy.
Draeconin chapter 21 . 4/26
Having Harry be a house cat might be 'cute' and offer opportunities for humor, but it really doesn't fit his personality as you've developed it. And having Harry not have a brain in his head... Tsk! Anyone looking for a person they've never met before (Helga) is going to ask what they look like, which you haven't had him do, nor had the other three portraits offer the info. That's not the characters' fault, it's yours. For the most part this has been an entertaining read, but leaving deliberate plot holes, as you've done throughout...
Kordesha chapter 16 . 4/26
ROFL! Awesome! Ministry building sentient? If so I think that is a first as far as I know. That scene had me chuckling for quite a bit.
Kordesha chapter 15 . 4/26
Excellent chapter! Absolutely loving the story so far. The scene with professors and Luna left me all misty eyed. Keep up the good work!
Almecestris chapter 14 . 4/26
Hate how Harry slept with Tonks. He's 15. That's rape and that's not okay because you didn't have a warning for rape of a minor in this story. Next thing would probably be a harem. Meh, I'm out. Good luck with this.
KiwiS92 chapter 21 . 4/25
If Daphne is gonna ask Hermione out I'm gonna die of laughter. Seriously, this story is awesome, keep it up!
The best romance flot of HP fanfics ever
albert87 chapter 21 . 4/21
Very Nice story indeed!

I like how you develop your main charachters!

I'm looking forward to the nest chapter!
Maddy chapter 21 . 4/19
Please update! Please!
hhrforeverhhr chapter 21 . 4/19
Awesome story!
go on chapter 5 . 4/18
i like your style. no problem at all
2,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »