Reviews for The Merging
Tonks7777777 chapter 30 . 2/5/2022
This story was so amazing! I could keep reading forever! Really loved the Harry/Narcissa bond 3 thank you so much!
Itack23 chapter 11 . 2/4/2022
He's going to visit his parents' graves I suppose... Then, maybe he'll try to confront Dumbledore and then all the people at Grimmauld...?
Itack23 chapter 10 . 2/3/2022
Nagini already dead? Well, that's new, she's pretty much every time the last or at least one of the last horcruxs in the end!
Itack23 chapter 9 . 2/2/2022
Wow, that last part was intense... I can totally imagine that scene, qith him now having years of resentment about that bottled up
Itack23 chapter 8 . 2/1/2022
Nice chapter, the meeting for the future DA was pretty interesting
Itack23 chapter 7 . 1/31/2022
Wow, really, Harry's such an heartbreaker in this story! xD
Just who the hell is he going to end up with in the end? I really can't tell right now x)
Drae chapter 20 . 1/30/2022
oh m harry usurped a mother! from draco malfoy! what a legend
Drae chapter 15 . 1/30/2022
the harry&luna is fun because he’s compassionate, wealthy with grew-up-poor sensibility, and kind of takes people as they are? emotional hypervigilance. and he has an adrenaline addiction. so someone who’s chill, has a useful strategy to deal with outside opinion, and would be raring to go adventuring and ensure his life was never boring by just. existing and continuing to question? romantic or platonic, it’s a great match.
Itack23 chapter 5 . 1/25/2022
I just love Luna so much as a character, so adorable
Rayga chapter 21 . 1/23/2022
Snape starting Defense class was just brilliant and one of the best Snapes Ive seen here :D
Itack23 chapter 4 . 1/23/2022
I don't know why, but the way you made Harry encounter every female character at the start of the chapter, one after another, really made me think of the start of a dating game where the MC encounter every potential love interest xD
Tonks, the Head Girl (Heidi), Alicia, Daphne, Luna, Cho... Hermione and Ginny don't seem to count, considering how he interact with them
Itack23 chapter 3 . 1/23/2022
Thos pet snakes lmao x)
I feel like, in this fic, Umbridge will have a very hard end, when the time comes
Itack23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2022
Well, nothing really new for the moment, but well writen anyway and I read good comments on this fic so I'll give it a try :)
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 30 . 1/15/2022
This was amazing. One of the best corruption arcs I've ever seen. A radical and stark exploration of the human spirit and the lengths we go through for love. The emotions you evoked- I'm in awe. This is one of the few fanfics I've read that felt real, felt true. Like I didn't have to pretend or forget things to enjoy. Had I read this a month ago, easily top five for 2021. It's too early to call for 2022, but a very strong contender. I'm- I will happily read more of this or your other works.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/20/2021
Clothes? Why not buy the snakes himself? Is the Fat One taking them as pets or login ingredients?
5,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »