Reviews for The Merging
yokishko chapter 2 . 1/25
Is this story still continuing? Or is it on an indefinite hiatus?

And please tell that this isn't a Tonks/Harry fic, I'd like to know because just the mention that Harry was "interested" almost made me jump out of this fic. I really don't like that pairing (almost as much as I hate his canon pairing with Ginny or a pairing with Hermione... to be honest there are very few 'light' witches that I like paired with Harry, Luna is my favorite though)
fooplaya chapter 23 . 1/22
Hey, I just started this recently but I'm not sure how I've not read it before 'cause I usually try to find every bit of good fanfic that I can :-P great story, can't wait for more :-)
pabloclnrc chapter 23 . 1/22
Loved the story!keep it up, I'm looking forward!
jongur chapter 2 . 1/21
A bit annoying how harry isn't more interested in getting training and preparing for voldemort considering he's back. Otherwise cool story bro
Luna's Meow chapter 23 . 1/20
Well well well. Nicholas Flammel is the President of the United States. Who knew. And here I thought he was going to send Harry to Emrys Merlin.
Luna's Meow chapter 14 . 1/20
Come the fuck on... it isn't like you DESCRIBED tye sex with a minor. You merely stated that it happened. Big deal. People need to grow up.
Luna's Meow chapter 17 . 1/19
Part of me wishes that his sister had come with him here.
Luna's Meow chapter 5 . 1/18
Ahh yes... That one. "I'm going to marry the actress who bplays Luna Lovegood. You have my word." And my bow. And my axe! Nice reference.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 23 . 1/16
This is seriously so good. So many things have happened and it's insane but I love it. It's like an epic. Really enjoyable so far! I'll be looking out for updates for sure. :) no pressure though, I know real life can get in the way so just take your time!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 17 . 1/15
I usually don't review in the middle of reading but I just had to praise this chapter! I didn't see the alternate dimension thing coming at all but it was so satisfying to read about your Harry going through this very unique experience that could have been him. Not only with the different circumstances of his parents being alive, but also with the circumstances that BWL Neville grew up with, without the merging and all. It was just very great. I loved it.
Canven chapter 23 . 1/14
I just wanted to say I absolutely love your story :). I've spent the past day or so binge reading it and am now waiting anxiously for the next chapter :D. I noticed the last time you updated, and hope this story has not been abandoned :S. I love the way you have develop the story in such a way that you've managed to avoid the feeling of cliche ness with some of the topics you've delved into. Plus the pacing has been excellent from my perspective.
KIngdeadfire chapter 11 . 1/14
gg nice fic if you are planning anything as fun as this i would like to know it will be as good as this one
LostDragon49 chapter 23 . 1/14
Great story, hope you are still writing for it.
gjin19 chapter 22 . 1/12
Hermione and Lupin? Really?
I like the story more than dislike it, but this angst that almost every paragraph is full off... It's really off putting.
gjin19 chapter 19 . 1/10
Luna, Narcissa, Daphne, Tracey, Tonks, Hermione. A lot of my favorite pairings and also some that are just not often done. Yet I get the impression they will lead to nothing or worse, have a tragic end. You are breaking my heart.
3,081 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »