Reviews for The Merging
Dareth151 chapter 23 . 8/8
This story is absolutely terrific. Very worried for Tonks - she seems like the best partner for Harry in the long term, and she's in the worst situation of anyone.
Altonish chapter 23 . 7/28
Thanks for the good read. I hope you get back to writing sometime!
jasnrob chapter 23 . 7/28
Enjoyed your story.
Jake Crepeau chapter 17 . 7/27
Speaking of awesome, this chapter is awesome. I have these pictures of James and Lily starting to crack down on their Harry, after seeing meeting the alternate one...especially after seeing him interact with Roz.
MarkedPariah chapter 23 . 7/23
Man such a good story I love your depiction of Harry. It's great having a competent Harry that falls in a nice middle ground in terms of power. Some stories give him so much power conflict essentially becomes a moot point and in others he is too close to canon Harry who is grossly incompetent for the task set before him. Just great stuff I'd love to see this fabric get and update but if not I just want you to know I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you.
Jake Crepeau chapter 9 . 7/21
I really can't get over the fact that so many have wizards caring about the effects of sugar, or even knowing that there was such a thing as a "sugar high." It's not like any of them know anything about Muggle science, and besides, the so-called "sugar high" wasn't even widely known in the real world in the 90s, if at all.

Sorry about the rant. It's just one of those things that majorly bothers me. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story; the fact that Harry is actually forming a tentative friendship with Tracy, and maybe even with the Ice Queen herself is intriguing, to say the least. I also like the fact that Harry has learned he really IS descended from Salazar. He's going to learn a lot from that portrait, isn't he? ;D
Runadaemon chapter 5 . 7/14
I feel its highly irresponsible for dumbles to cut off harry's magic when even he admitted to harrys control, that restraint was all that was lacking, and harry even admitted to knowing hed need to leave the room if hes ever alone with her.
Gosh yes your Tracey is very fun to read
moosejuice5 chapter 23 . 7/10
I realy love this fic, it's just brilliantly done.
harripotterette chapter 1 . 7/9
Amazing quality of writing!
PwnerofHeroes chapter 23 . 7/1
good story, pretty sure horcruxes were created by herpo the foul the same guy that created basilisks, although that may be a fanfic thing
That Username Is Taken By me chapter 11 . 6/29
Pusse
trekkifulron chapter 23 . 6/28
Great story so far please finish it. I started reading it and couldn't stop until I ran out of story.
LolBookWorm chapter 23 . 6/26
This story is brilliant! I'm really enjoying reading it and the take you have on the different characters. Please say you're going to finish this!
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 23 . 6/25
Hah president Flamel love that. I can't wait to see more. I still want Harry and Daphne to get their shot. I'm a big fan.
3,181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »