Reviews for The Merging
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 5/14
Ah shit. Fucking hermione would do something retarded and bring the DA into this. Sigh. I really hate retardation. And Hermione just got to the top of the list. On the up side I really enjoyed his back and forth with the building and the whole Agent 007 thing. Priceless. So his final Pairing is a building. Makes sense.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 5/14
Oh god i was so happy that she was possibly dead. But the fact it was cut off as it was basically told the story. In the end a crazy ass romance between the two is always interesting, Luna and Harry and mainly because after all the shit he goes through if he's not crazy then I'm Batman and Superman all at once. I am still Batman though even if he is not crazy. Cuz ya know "I'm Batman!".
0sef chapter 21 . 5/14
Hey man GREAT fic. I love it !

I have a lot of questions but i will wait to see the next chapters.

Wanna now what you are planning with the pairings ? I do not understand why nothing happened since tonks and harry had sex ? Why harry does not try something with her ?

Which one will it be next ? Daphne ? Hermione ? Tracy ? I suppose you plan multiple grilfriend ? (not like everyone found the one on the first try ? :p) but i would like to see some change in this aspect...

You describe a lot of tranning but at 16 even Harry would want more dates... sex...

Another point that i have dificulties with is dumby and voldy power and skills. They feels way too strong, i mean Harry is constantly trainning with Hogwart who know everything about duelling, something that no voldemort nor dumbeldor had access too. So sur they do have way more experience than Harry but not to that extend, harry can duel Lestrange but is completly helpless again those too? I thinks their character are too strong. As you describe theme, Voldemort could take britain by himeself in a single day...

Well sorry for my less than passable english :p waiting the next chapter...

Regards,

0sef
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 5/14
ROFL! So this chapter was entertaining. They dueled, got mad, had angry make up drunken sex. Then had morning sex. And then she doesn't actually want a relationship with him...thats actually kinda sad. Considering the kind of person Harry is I get the feeling he wants a relationship of more than simply friends and sex with her. The giving of the letters to Severus was a nice touch. I was laughing at the Author's note. So true. Don't read fanfiction if sex is something that bothers you even slightly in any way shape and or form. And this story isn't even explicit.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 5/14
I like Stella. Would be interesting if he somehow ended up with the magical castle. I've read stranger things in Fanfiction so it would actually be almost normal for that to happen haha. I'd be curious if he couldn't somehow learn to craft a potion that could gift the imbiber the ability of a metamorphmagus, or more to the point true shapeshifting instead of simply human shifting. Om I need to look up a story with true shapeshifting. Its such a cool idea.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 5/14
ROfl...that was out of nowhere honestly. After all the shit going on this chapter bam asks her out. And thats after Tonks always smooched you. Daaaa fk. Harry is a bit random. But then again you have to be to get a harem started. DUN DUN DUN!
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 5/14
Sven was interesting to say the least. I liked that you took this prohecy thing now before it got out of hand resulting in sirius' death like in canon. That was a shame.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 5/14
Glad the Harry Cho thing ended. Honestly it was just one side possibility anyways. All the good chicks will stick with him. Now wtih Nagini dying did Harry absorb the Horcruxe or did it simply die? I would hope he absorbed it as that would be a neato way for some useful empowerment.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 5/14
Heh October was interesting. Though it looks like teh Tonks route is being closed for the cho route so far. What path will our hero take? Which heroine will he take? And now the daphne greengrass route and possibly astoria green grass route are open along with the tracey route. What ending will he get? one of 50 different bad endings? INdividual captures or one of 3 harem endings? Stay tuned.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 5/14
Lol. That was cool. I enjoyed the meeting and the stuff with tracey. As I said before a harem now would be cool. Thinking Daphne, Tracey, Lune, Hermione (unless your going canon), and Tonks. Ginny and Cho are possiblities depending on how you advance the story. Though of course you don't want a harem so whatever in the end haha. Its enjoyable. All the same Daphne is the blonde and Tracey is the dark haired normally brunette or raven haired witch if I recall.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 5/14
I always liked Tracy but was always sad they never really fleshed her and Daphne out as well as they could have in the original story. I find it funny how the whole school thinks Harry is a goddamn golden boy. I honestly hope he tells the the stories of his life so they can understand his life is utter shit and bad things happen to him every freaking stinking year. I mean really first year almost dying and ending up killing Quirell then second year again almost dying even more so and killing a fucking basilisk and a horcruxe of voldemort. Third year almost dying again and fighting off hordes of Dementors and almost dying when saving his godfather whom is considered a criminal. Fourth year gets dragged into the goblet of fire shit when it should be impossible for him to get in it and somehow again gets blamed for it when it again should be impossible for him to do it and then gets blamed for the death of cedric diggory after watching the dark lord himself use his own flesh and blood to be revived into a corporeal form. Talk about a shitty life with endless horrible teaching and absolutely atrocious behavior from the entire wizarding world in general. They all constantly change their views faster than a bipolar bitch on her period. I'm honestly going to be surprised if this harry potter doesn't just say fuck all kinds of duck and leave and or kill a lot of people. Always felt the canon one was just too tame. You don't live witht hat kind of mental abuse and trauma from childhood and then all your school days and not become a serial killer sociopathic maniacal psychopath.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 5/14
Hm. I get the feeling that he is attracted to Voldemorts Horcruxes not because they are Voldemorts Horcruxes but because they are his Horcruxes now. In effect one could say that the soul of Harry Potter was removed in essence while the person or characterization stayed and in effect the body and magical energy within his body chose to use the Horcruxe embedded in Harry's forehead as a replacement container for Harry himself. Therefore there is the distinct possiblity that upon gaining greater mastery of his mind he will gain the memories and knowledge his particular HOrcruxe had upon its creation and in essence fuse the personalities. The more positive traits of both people would blend as well as the negative traits making him capable of greater intelligence while also making his anger and rage even more volatile. The other side is he would have full range of emotions while Voldemort seemingly sacrificed them or simply lacks them. I'm thinking the loss of his original soul essence is why his new soul is attracted to becoming complete by reabsorbing the soul fragments that are in each Horcruxe to regain its fullness. Its possible even from the way its described that only most of Harry's soul was kissed and that a fragment the size of Voldemorts current soul that has its own revived body absorbed the soul fragment in his scar to stabilize itself and therefore needs the other fragments in Horcruxes including the Nagini one to become whole again.

Its a fun theory anyways :)
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 5/13
To be fair your interested in making so many bonds a harem might not be so bad. To be fair mega harem would be something of 10 in size. Currently with the important and most interesting females listed we really only have: Tonk, Hermione, maybe possibly CHo though not really committed at all, and Luna, Si Lu seems possible but not really here nor there, and could always add in one of the french veelas. So then that means Tonks, Hermione, Luna, and possibly a Veela like Fleur or her sister. Not much of a list. Could always add in a vampire chick for the shits and giggles. Besides the first three would be a hilarious group together. You got the Straight Laced Hermione who is likely super kinky in bed (arn't they all?), then the ever changing blunt and down to earth Tonks who packs a mean fire cracker attitude, and finally the dreamy and likely extremely intelligent but also witty with lots of strange theories and interesting perspectives on things Luna. I'd say a good group actually.

As for story progression i'm enjoying the character development so far. Considering you stated you wanted to do a monogamous relationship, or at least that's what I gathered from your first few Author's notes, you have a lot of options yet have not cemented any single character. Even ginny is a possibility in this current build up. Its really interesting. Or hell it could all end in a shit bang like the bad ending of School Days where everybody dies haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/13
Lmfao. I enjoyed that. I think it would be amusing if Harry Potter learned Ancient Runes and Arithmancy on the side on his own. Its basically the backbone of the entire wizarding world and all jobs are basically centered around spellwork and being able to make and enchant stuff. The only ones not like that are Aurors and political positions and inherited Money spots like Malfoy or Potter. Though honestly with no connections as Lord Potter he has nothing to go on. So those two fields would be most interesting additions to his learning. After all after this year he doesn't need to take divination and astronomy anymore so he could devote time to more worthy pursuits. And Potions is useful so it might be something he doesnt' take with snape but does on his own time. Just a good idea. Same with Defense as there is no point in doing the class at Hogwarts. Only good classes at this point are Charms Transfiguration Ancient Runes and Arithmancy as they have good teachers and lessons. Potions would be awesome if not for the shitty teacher.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/13
That was an interesting summer. I have personally become rather bored with the whole Hogwarts stuff arcs as of late. You read one harry potter fic ya feel like ya'v read them all especially when they choose not to go over things in any original fashion.
2,359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »