Reviews for The Merging
TL14 chapter 23 . 4/22
Great story! I'm almost ad that you wrote this as I read the whole thing in one sitting and am sleep deprived. Please finish this work of art! Please!
TL14 chapter 22 . 4/22
When you made me think Tonks died it destroyed me. That was evil.
10ofHearts chapter 23 . 4/20
can't believe i kept stopping after two chapters of this story. though there is just so many things happening at once it's sometimes hard to keep up, it's fantastic! love it!
10ofHearts chapter 20 . 4/19
he will have powers the dark lord knows not... ha!
Patomentality chapter 23 . 4/10
What an incredible story. Here's to hoping you may upload one day again.
Loiper chapter 23 . 4/8
Great story! I'm curious how Flamel as president will be :)
Strikeman chapter 3 . 4/2
Damn it you're doing it again. You're purposely lowering Harry's level of skill just to boost everyone else's, and to find a reason to train Harry up.
Strikeman chapter 2 . 4/2
I sort of disagree with your assessment of Harry's skills. Magical power means absolutely nothing in canon, and Harry's skills are far above where you're putting him at here. Harry was skilled enough to duel not only older students, but skilled death eaters as well. I'm worried you're gonna bump him down to a level below where he should be, just to build him back up.
fortheloveofimaginaryworlds chapter 23 . 4/2
Freaking amazing! Every chapter, all the details, Harry himself, the girls, Narcissa as Mum is adorable, Stella, the founders! So much fun :)
NotEnoughPixels chapter 2 . 3/31
Just want to say that you Dumbledore is very refreshing. I love him in canon but FanFiction authors seem to prefer to villify him for a number of valid, if weak, reasons. Story has me interested so far, I'm looking forward to continuing it.
Silver Cuffs chapter 23 . 3/30
Man, what a cliffhanger! I hope you update!
Mr. Blackswan chapter 1 . 3/29
Chapter 18: Single best and most epic duelling scene I've read in the whole fandom - outclassing canon by far! A stroke of genius!
noddwyd chapter 1 . 3/29
Okay, you actually took Chekov's Gun off the wall and fired it. What the hell?!
Jarvey chapter 23 . 3/27
Words fail me to fully articulate this, so I shall simply say "excellent story!"
GMWW chapter 23 . 3/27
this is fan-freaking-tastic! my heart hurts... but in a good way
3,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »