Reviews for The Merging
ArthurB chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
great story
Xelar8 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
My god that was a beautiful chapter, you know just how to get to your readers :D keep up the good work!
Lord worth chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
how the hell umbridge got hospitalised?
hero of all chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
This is great, maybe Harry gets tired of the potion and pretends to drink it before he is done learning occulmency. Maybe Dumbledore starts teaching harry after harry's magic goes ham on snape while he is teaching harry.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
i kinda like Harry's 'zero f*cks given' attitude when it comes to Umbridge.
Junky chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
How can you feel bad for Umbridge? There's a reason she gets more hate than Voldemort; her disgusting and despicable actions get more screen time. Just another read through the fifth and seventh books would tell you that. She absolutely deserves it.
sumwhriblong chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
This harry is losing his cool alot and should make him mire loke voldermort when he wss in school. Calm and collected, calculating. Also the suppression potion should be cut off immediately. Looks lile the beginning of a nice fix. Keep up the good work.
charm13insomnia chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
dang she's still alive well it would be bad for Harry if she did but burn bitch burn
looking forwards to the next chapter
lordamnesia chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Awesome! I love the confrontation with Umbridge! Keep up the excellent work!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
frankly your moving thing on a little slow for my taste. youve taken the whole premise of the story which is that harry gets a major upgrade from overcoming his scar and then you just ignore it and take it all away with this suppression potion. Its a bit frustrating really, I keep wanting him to break free from those keeping him down and weak and make something of himself but it just isnt happening. I know hes gotten some training and it seems like you have a plan and are just taking it slow to get where you want but thats just me.
Cherrie-san chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Oh YES! He freeking gave The Toad a heart attack. I love it! That was a awesome chapter. I will really be looking forward to the next few. I hope that crazy bint is sent to the long term care ward of St. Mungos.

Ps. Kudos to Harry for breaking those blasted kitten plates- 50 points to Gryffindor if his magic made it so they cannot be repaired.
John Smith chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Evil, evil cliffhanger.

So what's Umbridge in the Hospital Wing for, panic attacks? shellshock? PTSD?

Don't keep us waiting too long!
FleurSuoh chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon please!
kffs chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Great chapter!
The Shadows Mistress chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Good chapter, enjoying the story keep them coming :)
5,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 321 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 .. Last Next »