Reviews for The Merging
LoudSTS431 chapter 4 . 3/23
The weaselys are always unprepared.
LoudSTS431 chapter 3 . 3/23
Great chapter harry actually training to get stronger.
LoudSTS431 chapter 2 . 3/23
Fucking hate ron with a passion. Mainly because he's an overly jealous person who wants what he never had but isn't willing to work for it. Then he wanna snap and be angry at harry and expect him to just forgive him like nothing happened. Yo we call them op ass nigga who a snake in the grass.
LoudSTS431 chapter 1 . 3/23
Bro i read the entire story gotta go back and comment on every chapter. Why is the wizarding world filled with easily influenced dumbass people.
LoudSTS431 chapter 23 . 3/23
Bruh most lit harry potter story ever. I was surprised Dumbledore would take harry to America. Also that the president would have a greater connection to magic than just knowing about it. Damn shit funny. Yo your plot is amazing and the length of your chapters keeps me reading and they dont end too quickly. Cant wait for chapter 24.
StayBlessed chapter 22 . 3/20
Hermione liking Lupin is seriously just gross...I really hope that goes nowhere. I didn't even like him and Tonks, him and Hermione would be even worse smh. I'll pray to the Potter Gods that that is seriously just a crush that will disappear, and I hope my mind completely forgets that it was ever even eluded to.
StayBlessed chapter 18 . 3/20
You have the most idealistic view of things I've ever read in a HP fanfic lol. Still, it isn't far-fetched, and this is the first fic I've read that's made me neutral on Snape. Still don't like him, but don't want him to die. Usually, i prefer his death early if possible lol
StayBlessed chapter 17 . 3/20
I initially was hating this chapter because it was so confusing in the beginning, but once it was clearwhat was going on, it is one of my favs so far. Amazing idea, and totally unexpected.
Very interesting story, I look forward to the continuation. I wonder if at some point Harry will obtain more Voldemort soul than Voldemort himself has. Though I guess that comes down to the interpretation of the 'split' in their creation.
StayBlessed chapter 13 . 3/20
So has he just forgotten about the painting of Slytherin? If I were him I'd be down there trying to learn as much from him as I can. Is he just gonna forget about him, and only use "Stella"?
StayBlessed chapter 11 . 3/20
My God, this fic is so compelling.
pinks99 chapter 3 . 3/19
Great chapter! I want to learn more about the voice.
StayBlessed chapter 2 . 3/19
Meh, hate how easily he forgave everyone.
pinks99 chapter 2 . 3/18
Nice chapter!
pinks99 chapter 1 . 3/18
Great start to your story!
3,153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »