Reviews for The Merging
Maddie chapter 23 . 9/14
Woooow..this is soooo good! I can't get enough! Hope you'll write more soon! 3 3 3
Bochord of Leaspell chapter 23 . 9/14
oh of course the crazy half-a-millennium year old guy in America with a hankering for politics would become president
Refraction of Light chapter 23 . 9/14
When you mentioned Flamel way back was this the plan? Another thing so Tracey and Daphne aren't gonna have problems over Harry?
Deathday Party Planner chapter 23 . 9/13
You don't need me to tell you this is a marvelous piece of FF writing, I just want to say, "Thank You"! I love your muse!
Dragonjek chapter 23 . 9/12

Maddie chapter 17 . 9/12
Amazing chapter! Never seen one like this..such a good idea! O_O 3
Now I'm gonna keep reading - ;)
caveydude chapter 23 . 9/11
great stuff! really enjoying this!
Nox chapter 23 . 9/11
Damn.. what a chapter. Keep up the good work!
Samt chapter 5 . 9/10
A brilliant and highly enjoyable fic :) I look forward to reading more!
Dogco94 chapter 23 . 9/9
Can't wait for more. What did daphne want from hermione though?
dragonfighter11 chapter 15 . 9/7
You're not going to make Harry evil are you? Cause, from what I can tell, he what, absorbed the Horcrux? I really hope you don't, evil Harry is overdone and no fun ;-; On the other hand, great story so far, really wasn't expecting it to be this good when I started~
Batmanrishi chapter 23 . 9/4
Brilliant Chapters till now. When is the next update due?
zeps9001 chapter 23 . 9/4
'The mystery remains unsolved as the new year draws closer'? You really should change the description on this story. It has been 400 000 words, and the mystery only now being acknowledged. So far he got some kinda power increase, maybe by 3 years. Anger issues that was in the Canon if i remember correctly and the power of building a harem, but not really. He just is confused which of the 6 girls he is in love more.
zeps9001 chapter 22 . 9/4
I still not like how you wrote Dumbledore. In this chapter he is willing to send one of his best fighters to fight for Voldemort. With the order, to kill as many innocents as she is told, to follow their orders to perfection, to try to ascend in their ranks. Up until the point where Dumbledore and Harry moves in to kill Voldemort, so until to the end of the war.

Am I missing something? Am I the only one who thinks this is the stupidest thing? If Dumbledore is willing to do criminal activity, there is thousands of things he could do. For example, capture a death eater, mind rape him, capture another one with that information, rinse and repeat until no one is left. Or hundred other things that are written all over this site.

And it makes no sense to keep it from Harry, you've basically made him second in command. He's sent to front lines, he's personally trained by him, he knows about horcruxes, he knows about prophecy, he knows everyone in the order and he is master occlumance.
zeps9001 chapter 13 . 9/3
Not sure what you're doing with Snape, he's still an asshole. So he didn't tell Dumbledore about the prison brake? And I really doubt mind raping some over and over again is the best way to learn defense. It just is not how anything works. It would be like teaching someone a shield charm, by telling him nothing and casting cutting charms at him again and again, until he produces instinctively some kind of personal shield.
3,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »