Reviews for The Merging
AvidReader2425 chapter 24 . 1/3
Well, this chapter utterly broke my heart. And Merlin sounds like he’s alive, and it also sounds like he needs a 50 caliber armor piercing rounds through the head
AvidReader2425 chapter 23 . 1/3
Another awesome chapter, thank you very much
AvidReader2425 chapter 22 . 1/3
Another absolutely fantastic chapter. I admit though, I am rather surprised that the magical police aren’t going with lethal action as their first go to rather than non-lethal, considering they’re in a war.
AvidReader2425 chapter 21 . 1/3
Thanks for another excellent and very fun chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 20 . 1/3
I have absolutely no problem with what he did to the blonde pons, even if that is rather coldhearted of me LOL. Thanks for another excellent chapter.
AvidReader2425 chapter 19 . 1/3
Another fantastic chapter, honestly, this is a fantastically written story
AvidReader2425 chapter 18 . 1/3
Absolutely fantastic chapter, and some incredible fights. I definitely like your version of Dumbledore, even if I still detest the book and movie versions.
AvidReader2425 chapter 17 . 1/3
Definitely rather fun
AvidReader2425 chapter 16 . 1/3
Thank you very much for another excellent chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 15 . 1/3
Thanks for another really excellent chapter. And I think Luna is written that’s completely crazy a lot of the time because spacey and quirky is difficult to write consistently, I think LOL. Personally, I always like it when she is a bit of a seerer or has fae blood in her.
AvidReader2425 chapter 14 . 1/3
Once again, an incredibly emotional chapter that made me tear up
AvidReader2425 chapter 13 . 1/3
Absolutely love what you’ve done with the castle, thanks for another great chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 12 . 1/3
Definitely an incredibly emotional chapter, made me tear up a time or two
AvidReader2425 chapter 11 . 1/3
Another thoroughly enjoyable chapter, thank you very much. Maybe he’s going to find the graves of his parents?
AvidReader2425 chapter 10 . 1/3
Glad the situation with Cho was resolved, they were dancing around each other a lot LOL. Thanks for another fantastic chapter, and a really smart way to kill off the snake.
5,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »