Reviews for The Merging
caseyquicksilver chapter 21 . 5/6
What a delightfully well-written story!

I love the direction you've taken this odd, intelligent harry, and kudos on the spot-on description of teen romance. One day you're stuttering, sweaty, and nervous when dealing with the opposite sex, the next you're getting boozed up and plowing one of your friends.

The last line of your last chapter, it really doesn't surprise me that Anasazi is your beta, I actually found this story through her work compiling lists of great fanfiction in the HP fandom.

Anyways, cheers, you're doing great, and I can't wait for something new from you!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 5/5
Really good chapter;

gunny
Diavo chapter 15 . 5/5
I had mixed feelings about Umbitch's aperant death. She deserves to be offed, but there was a sadening lack of blood splattered on the walls, guts dripping from the cealing, bones ground into fine dust with a sledgehammer, all of that good stuff.
Diavo chapter 14 . 5/5
Honks is one of my favorite pairings as well. Just please, dont make it a multi person relationship, or if you do, dont make it like all of the other multi relationship stories. There are too many of them already, and althought some of them are good, a lot feel forced and unrealistic. Yes, it is fiction, but still...
northpeach chapter 21 . 5/4
I pity your Beta. So, so much.
But I adore your writing so...For the Greater Good
Dude, awesome chapter. I really love Luna and the scene with Harry and Ravenclaw was great. i also really liked the Harry-Luna interaction afterward. Keep up the great work!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 5/4
Good chapter.

gunny
Diavo chapter 12 . 5/4
So, this is interesting. One of my my favorite parings is Haphne.
Thunderbird0106 chapter 21 . 5/3
Even though I was hoping for a complete story, it's one of the best written stories I've read in quite a while. Good work.
sheila456 chapter 4 . 5/3
hello
I have a question I do not understand the conecction within the first ato the second chapters, can you explain it, please?
Diavo chapter 11 . 5/3
For the posibility of a Honks, yes i can agree that a 7 year gap at that age is a lot, but it will quickly be less. For example a 20 year old with a 27 year old. Althought in this case it would be a 20 year old with a 26 year old.
Diavo chapter 5 . 5/1
So Angelina and Alica are having problems with dumb and dumber, in other words Crabbe and Goyle?
erbkaiser chapter 21 . 4/30
Really liking the fic so far.
I bet that drunk painting is Helga by the way.
fist of fury chapter 21 . 4/29
great be going back to the absorb horcrux.
erbkaiser chapter 15 . 4/29
You tease. Really mean to give us the hills of a dead toad only to make her even more menacing. If it weren't for the fact dead authors can't update...
2,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »