Reviews for The Merging
BBLimits chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
I love long chapters)
This was really awesome, I love how you write everyone (and the twists are damn nice); I confess I whooped in joy when Umbridge 'died', and was on the brink of despair when I found she was actually still around. Still, if that means that she's going to suffer more... (evil laughter as background)
I was thrilled to see Luna. I really like her, in more or less any version, but it's rare to see Harry so protective... but I definitely liked it;)
Bellatrix is... interesting
Zulfurium chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Loved the chapter, Harry's melting of tables and exploding of hourglasses was awsome. Loved your Luna, always did like her a bit more lucid. Keep writing :D
glennclp chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Wow. This was easily your best chapter so far, I'm truly impressed. This chapter really did seem to flow and it seems like a drastic increase in your writing style, hope to see more from you.
ILikeComps chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Good chapter and I was rather pleased that Umbridge was offed until I read further and was mistaken, ;(. Harry still has a bit of a temper issue but it was fun to read how he put Ravenclaw in their place. Thanks for sharing.
Jodi chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
The umbridge fake death was a shock, I kinda wanted her dead but later maybe in a battle or something horrific like being eaten by nagini. I love that harry lost his shit, it was hilarious and I'm glad it was to ravenclaw and he admitted that personally he doesn't feel close to Gryfindors. Oh that you addressed the hermione and harry relationship. Just don't put her with Ron , they are not good for each other. But you didn't lack anything in this stories. Can't waitforthenext chapter
Hansi Rahl chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Great story!
lipasnape chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
I liked what you did with Umbridge, both the misdirection and the resurrection. I don't like long ANs, can't stop thinking you could have written the story a little more instead.
petepat chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Umbridge is alive and it's super! I don't like her being under Imperius because before it was cool!Harry versus stupid bureaucracy and I liked it so much and now she is just an enemy((((
Dwarven HP fan chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Rock, errr write on! Awesome story!
Crypton89 chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Great story and another great chapter. Chapter 18 was my favourite especially because of the Harry/Tonks scene which I personally thought you managed to write extremely well. As for this chapter I also really liked it but the scene with the Ravenclaws might have been a bit to extreme because Harry ended up destroying a lot of school property and yet the teachers didn't intervene, which means they gave him a lot of leeway which is surprising considering the fact that Harry can't afford to mess up to much with the ministry gunning for his head. Good thing that Umbridge wasn't present (I hope that Harry notices as soon as possible that she is under the imperius). Did I get this right? Harry absorbed another horcrux? If yes, how will this effect him? Or will it be business as usual. Last but not least, though I like Daphne, I absolutely love Nym. If Harry decides to fool around a bit with Daphne or to see where things are going with those two, I hope that Harry will end up realising that your Nym is absolutely perfect for him. The way I see it those two complete each other and belong together. I sincerely hope those two end up together, even if this means seeing each other in secret untill tge moment has come where they can afford to let the world know that they are together (as soon as Harry becomes 17 and it is legal for them to be together publicaly). Keep up the great work. And congrats in advance for surpassing the 1000 reviews margin. That's majorly impressive.
dude chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
great story
Separ chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Great chapter!
And yes, I'm one of those who're disappointed Dolores is not dead...
Lupinesence chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
Cool chapter
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 19 . 4/12/2014
i don't remember if you already mentioned something about possible Severitus on this fic, but i personally would like to see that happening. becoming a father figure for Harry would be little too late and generally redundant with this setting. the current Harry doesn't have that kind of issues.

but maybe teaching something outside of Occlumency.. some of the more 'grey' spells. He is good enough to keep He-Who-Must-Be-Hyphenated out of his head without raising any alarms, so Dumbles wouldn't be any different.
gizmo685 chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
Ooh I forgot about Harry/Tonks. Do you have plans for bit of romace between them? If not then well, sorry.
2,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »