Reviews for The Merging
DarthBiber chapter 21 . 2/12/2015
Wow. Your Story is truly epic. Just the length of the thing makes it amazing. Sure, there are a few points that pop up every once in a while in fanfiction, but considering the time you spent on this baby, you might have been the one to invent them, after all. The fact that you manage to give those things a new spin every once in a while (I'm thinking Stella) makes it even better.
Critizism: Uff, the beginning is so far back, that makes it harder to remember. Harry initial infuriation with Daphne was a bit sudden. Other then that, I really liked your plot.
In the beginning, you sometimes referenced events you never showed us (most likely because they were unexiting to begin with). What I kept in mind for this review is when Harry discovered the RoR. He has a bright idea, he steps outside, has this awesome thought in mind and thereby unlocks the Godmode (or the instructionmode, whatever). And there I am, sitting on the edge of the seat, and you never tell me what that amazing thought is.
Other then that...Mhm, I haven't quite figured out why you put the alternate dimension in there. Harry gained no information, no powers, no time. Even arguing that he gained inner peace after meeting his parents is arguable... Then again, is there anything wrong with doubling either world's fire power by jumping the Order into the pool before any major engagement? Also, I wanted to see more of Harry and his little sister :)

Anyways, that's about it for things that really bugged me. As you can see, it is not really worth mentioning to begin with. So please, keep up the good work and thank you so much for writing this.
Samael Kishi chapter 21 . 2/10/2015
Oooh, the portrait is mischievous! I absolutely love this story. Really... not much else for me to say. :-D Thanks for writing!

Cheers
Zoanzon chapter 21 . 2/9/2015
Ok, my thoughts.

1.) The drunkard is Helga. My thoughts hit this the second I heard the booze amount; him discounting her like that can lead to nothing else.

2.) Did Daphne just ask Hermione out?

3.) Tonks has been avoiding him like the plague since they slept together. Is she pregnant?

4.) Will Luna ever document a Crumpled-Horn Snorkak for the Quibbler?

10/10 so far. Keep up the good writing!
MaryJoe chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
This is an amazing story. Best HP fanfic I've read this year.
Kalisko chapter 21 . 2/9/2015
I like this story, great balance between action & romance. Thanks for keeping things interesting!
jona chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
A really interesting read so far! I like the fact that despite the abundance of clich├ęs it still feels original and fresh. I love Harry's animagus by the way! Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing!
HP the third chapter 21 . 2/5/2015
Loved the chapter!
ChaosRune chapter 21 . 2/5/2015
Man that was great as always, the ending was gold, and I cant wait to see how Harry is going to get out of this one. Also, Im pretty interested to see what Daphne and Hermione are up to. I also want to see who the woman in the painting is, because even if it's Helga, Im pretty sure you are going to troll us someway
SpaceHead3 chapter 21 . 2/5/2015
This is an utterly fantastic story! Keep up the awesome work.
drake.clc chapter 21 . 2/4/2015
another fantastic chapter! Thank you so much. Really appreciate your work.

Looking forward to see how things will go for Harry this year. :)

Best wishes to you.
Andrius chapter 21 . 2/3/2015
I'm a big fan of dueling competitions and tournaments, so really looking forward to their group duels.
Agent Sculder chapter 21 . 2/2/2015
Would I be correct in suspecting that the drunk portrait in the kitchens that Harry dismissed so quickly is in fact Hufflepuff after all? Would explain why the other three got a bit weird about her...
walker123 chapter 21 . 2/1/2015
I am really enjoying this story and hope it continues. Keep up the good work.
ProditorMagnus chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
I liked this chapter. Summer ones were a bit diffucult to read though.
friendfyre chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
loving the story so far, never a dull moment, cant wait for next chapter. hopefully it will be soon?
3,402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »