Reviews for Life's Choices
shadowfurie chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I'm betting on a little polyjuice here. If not Lily is a right b**h
LittleMissWitch chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I love your portrayal of Lucius here, and I love your portrayal of Severus in this one. I never thought of the story this way, and it's so sad, but it brings out such a good point; Lily probably wasn't the saint she was glorified to be by Severus and at the end of a day, all she was really was a woman, and let's face it, sometimes...

Women can be downright cruel bitches.

Your made the story short, hot, believable, and compelling, so kudos to you, and I look forward to reading more of your work :)
AutumnsSun chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I can not believe Lily was so thoughtless and cruel. Couldn't she see how heartless that was?! Severus' knee jerk reaction is so sad knowing what is coming and how he will regret it.
I love your portrayal of Lucius. I almost wish you wrote more at the end. I would have liked a glimps of that party.
anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This is just wrong.

This is so wrong and evil even for a bias and bigot Lily

If you want to write a Severus Lily, write one where if Lily choose to be with Severus. With James dreaming how Lily and him would have a child together named Harry.

With way Lily uses Severus, Severus wouldn't have tried to save her at all.

This just have so many issues. It feels your writing separate parts from unrelated stories and putting them together to get to a predetermined result.