Reviews for Making Arrangements
jessicalucille1327 chapter 23 . 5/7
I have to say, this ain't so bad. Love the humor, comedy, and romantic build-up, and chemistry.

But what happened to Ino's, Kurenai's, and Tsunade's involvements? Like, they just disappeared and *poof* gone without any parting closure from the story itself. The Council too and there's so much loopholes that I can't help but notice that [sadly] weren't amended.

Don't get me wrong, I love this no doubt as it gave me a good laugh and fluffy moments. But when it's nearing the ending, it somehow diverged from the original plot. Making the Epilogue a bit hit-n-miss in some way.

But overall, it is a good read and I had a good time with it! Kudos!
IzenR chapter 2 . 3/29
what the fuck is this.
narukake chapter 4 . 3/24
it’s good, this pair is just so much better than kakasaku, thank you!
Disgusting
Ippy chapter 23 . 1/24
I loved this. It made be laugh and coo at the cuteness and cringe at Naru's and Kaka's embarrassment. My mother was like "Has my kid finally gone crazy?". I love how you portrayed the characters and it made it all the more amusing and entertaining to read. We seriously need more fics on this pairing! Thanks for this piece of work.
yuki.luka68 chapter 23 . 1/12
Great story! I loved it!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2021
"Ok," admitted Naruto reluctantly. "I sent one toad."
You have the BEST quotes in this fic, I swear!
This is a beautiful fic, I’m glad to have read it, and I’d like you to know that you should be very proud of this story. Gros bisous!
iRaine chapter 23 . 11/22/2021
Here we go again... for another re-read.

The characterization was done phenomenally, which I was obviously expecting and anticipating after reading several not-quite-in-character depictions of Kakashi in particular, along with Sasuke (I really do commend how he is portrayed here- as not a total bastard but Team Seven's bastard).

Anyway, just dropping by to say that your story is engaging and memorable enough for me to remember it randomly a few years later and make me go read it again because it was that good.

Thanks for sharing this story.
sami1010220 chapter 23 . 8/18/2021
Absolutely incredible job. You did great with mixing humor with serious scenes (when Naruto dropped and kakashi lost it, I died!). Can't wait to read more from you!
Sol chapter 23 . 7/27/2021
A perfect end to a perfect story! Thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2021
Laughed out loud this chapter and then I was really sad! Come on Kakashi get it together. This is truly so well written though! I don't want it to end!
yochan123 chapter 3 . 7/10/2021
This is an inane mission they put her up to
Guest chapter 22 . 5/27/2021
The council again... And it was such a good story... Hokage is a SOLE ruler of Konoha, council is there to advise him, nothing more, kage can ignore their advice as many times as he or she wishes, because she is dictator; other than that, a very good naru/kakashi fic.
RosaSantana chapter 23 . 5/23/2021
Thank you, for all the happy giggles. I scared my sister, laughing at your Naruto.
Obrigada, beijos do Brasil.
LA chapter 23 . 4/30/2021
I used to love love love this fic.

Like it was one of my all time favs.

I remember feeling so wholesome and happy the first two times I read it.

But coming back to it now, after two years, ugh it seems so different.

I don't know if it's because I'm older or what, but it is pretty mediocre at best.

Like decent premise, but shite execution.

Don't get me wrong, the humor is amazing, 10/10 at least.

But the rest of the fic is a total blah.

Way too wordy to be good.

Most of the characterizations were good, but ugh Kakashi was horrid.

I get this is fanfiction, but still he would never be such a wimp.

Their relationship was a bit strange for me as well cause Kakashi is so against a relationship and then BAM all of sudden he loves her -_-

Cringe.

Sakura's wacking around of Sasuke was great tho. Kishimoto should have taken notes from this for canon. I don't like SasuSaku but their relationship here was pretty fun.

Major sad this story was how I remembered it..

So TL;DR - Humor/everything is great, but fic is too wordy and the KakaNaru ends with Instalove on the part of Kakashi (who is a total wimp btw)

~