Reviews for Making Arrangements
The council again... And it was such a good story... Hokage is a SOLE ruler of Konoha, council is there to advise him, nothing more, kage can ignore their advice as many times as he or she wishes, because she is dictator; other than that, a very good naru/kakashi fic.
RosaSantana chapter 23 . 5/23
Thank you, for all the happy giggles. I scared my sister, laughing at your Naruto.
Obrigada, beijos do Brasil.
LA chapter 23 . 4/30
I used to love love love this fic.

Like it was one of my all time favs.

I remember feeling so wholesome and happy the first two times I read it.

But coming back to it now, after two years, ugh it seems so different.

I don't know if it's because I'm older or what, but it is pretty mediocre at best.

Like decent premise, but shite execution.

Don't get me wrong, the humor is amazing, 10/10 at least.

But the rest of the fic is a total blah.

Way too wordy to be good.

Most of the characterizations were good, but ugh Kakashi was horrid.

I get this is fanfiction, but still he would never be such a wimp.

Their relationship was a bit strange for me as well cause Kakashi is so against a relationship and then BAM all of sudden he loves her -_-

Cringe.

Sakura's wacking around of Sasuke was great tho. Kishimoto should have taken notes from this for canon. I don't like SasuSaku but their relationship here was pretty fun.

Major sad this story was how I remembered it..

So TL;DR - Humor/everything is great, but fic is too wordy and the KakaNaru ends with Instalove on the part of Kakashi (who is a total wimp btw)

~
riddledpotter chapter 23 . 4/27
i lovee loveee this story. the angst, romance and characterization combine with kakanaru chemistry was so amazingly done im dissapointed with myself that i've only just encountered this story. would certainly ead this again and won't even get tired of it.
It's fitting that Kakashi has dog summons, considering just how horribly he's being neutered and emasculated. All I can muster for him is pity, considering the level of mindfuck and insidiousness of the struggle sessions he's going through.
manipulative cunts, all of them
Yanno this started off cute, but as it goes on I just feel more and more sympathetic to Sasuke of all people, and I'm starkly reminded of why most men hate women.
Hahaha omg that ending was so cute!
I adored this chapter! I also love Naruto and Pakkuns relationship it is so sweet and her banter with Kurama is down right hilarious. Fabulous writing!
Caught the mean girl reference! Love your story thus far!
Love the friendships thr girls have!
Alan975 chapter 23 . 1/21
love it, read it in one go
Jaredkenway chapter 23 . 1/10
I enjoyed this fanfiction immensely. I didn't have high expectations coming in to this as I have mixed experiences with kakashi x naruto rice. I felt the pacing was well done, I didn't at any point feel like what was happening was unrealistic to the universe, and I found the dialogue downright hysterical at some points. For this, I applaud you're writing skills and am certain that I shall revisit this for another read at some point in the future.
CagedHeart7 chapter 23 . 12/6/2020
This was the sweetest, perfectest Kaka FemNaru fanfic in existence! I loved loved loved it!
CagedHeart7 chapter 15 . 12/6/2020
Oh my god I love Pakkun soooooo freaking much! Aaaaaahhhhh! This is one heckk of a story! I'm speechless!
1,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »