Reviews for Making Arrangements
ncalkins chapter 3 . 8/15
I now want a fanfic where Naruto get's Kakashi drunk, and she get's knocked up. The rest of the story is Kakashi being over protective and slowly falling in love.
Yatocat19 chapter 23 . 8/12
Aaaaaaaah oh my I loved this so much I was reading this till it was about 3 am in the morning and had to go to sleep. I love how you actually let them go through their relationship before just haven't a kid. I liked the idea, I never really saw a bunch of mistakes so you did an amazing job at that. Like wow it was so real and perfect I want a relationship like that. I loved the part where Sakura and Sasake find out their relationship and they break. And all of their children are super funny poor Sakura
Riddell Lee chapter 23 . 8/7
Okay, this was adorable and lovely and I read all of it in like two days and now have severe sleep deprivation because I stayed up till 3:30AM - anyway, never thought I'd ship this pairing in a million years, but gotta say you did it justice. I do wish we got more of people reacting to their relationship, or at least Iruka-sensei cause that would've been hilarious. But yeah, this was super good and I wish you luck on your future writing endeavors!
tysedon chapter 23 . 7/31
i really really love this story! glad that you didn't write naruto as flirty as some of the seduction stories i've read. i love how sometimes naruto didn't purposefully seduce kakashi and kakashi just got flustered by her natural charm. thamk you very much for sharing this story!
Enkelados chapter 23 . 7/9
Loved your story, thanks for writing it.
dvilleza chapter 23 . 7/6
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH I LOVED THIS AND WELL SOON REVISIT IT AGAIN! INTO MY FAVORITES FOLDER YOU GO
dvilleza chapter 22 . 7/6
OKAY NO THIS IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE CHAPTER OMFG
dvilleza chapter 21 . 7/6
yes this is definitely my favorite chapter
dvilleza chapter 21 . 7/6
this is my favorite chapter I think
dvilleza chapter 14 . 7/6
this might honestly be one of my favorite chapters
Lahmikhara chapter 23 . 7/6
Loved the story, got a great amount of laughs out of it. Cheers for posting and finishing it _
deanine chapter 23 . 6/13
Okay, you have succeeded in making fem-naruto/kakashi a viable headcannon for me. Very well done.
lulabby14 chapter 23 . 6/3
I loved your story! :D it was soo good, I laughed a LOT (I can't forget Sai's "I have brought one bag of corn starch sempai" (it was something like that (;)))
Anyway, thank you for writing this 3 I loved every single part of it (๑๑)
confusedw00kie chapter 23 . 6/1
Awesome story. Loved it
Kat Midnight chapter 23 . 5/22
Hey,
Love the story, made me laugh. Up all night reading, dedicated my 5 coffees and makeup, I will need to look and function like a normal human being to you.
It is a high honor trust me.
Keep reading, Keep writing