Reviews for Making Arrangements
TheMuncher101 chapter 23 . 11/28
This story truly was amazing, the characters were so well written (haha, especially Sasuke...) I was so immersed I didn't want to stop reading! Congrats, this was truly a piece of art! I can't wait for more stories of this caliber from you! I believe that anything you write will come out well, so good luck!
KaeruManiacZ chapter 23 . 11/20
that was an amazing fanfiction :)
Edward and Bella rule x chapter 23 . 11/20
Loved it, sad that it has ended, to be honest I don't know why but it took me ages to actually read this story I got it up multiple times but never got past the first chapter. Really glad that I bit the bullet and read this story. Its really hard to find good Naruto/Kakashi paring that has been completed. Sad to see the story end, got a few strange looks from my mum because I was laughing.
GothicAngel-sama chapter 23 . 11/8
I was hoping for a sequal but none the less, I adored this story. It flows so well and its the perfect amount of crazy that's somehow still plausible
Ragnar92 chapter 3 . 10/14
Chunnin? Oh, that's funny.
InuFanJinx chapter 23 . 10/10
This story was awesome and I enjoyed every last chapter! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post it for all of us to enjoy!
tosca chapter 23 . 10/4
Excellent, hilarious story - I loved it. Thanks for writing and sharing. :-D
inuhirnoess777 chapter 23 . 9/18
i love it and you had very few mistakes i appreciate that because some stories you almost need to deciefer what you think they might be saying
Aki Kyo chapter 13 . 9/13
I. am. so. close. to killing these two idiotic morons. Gosh just confess, make out have sex and BOOM! Mission accomplished... Shit. I sound like Kyuubi.
Aki Kyo chapter 13 . 9/12
yuuki24688 chapter 23 . 9/10
You know, I swore off tescher/student relalationships (this technically isn't one, but close ebough) and I've been refraining myself from shipping Kakashi with his students. But damnit this is so good that I can't help but love it. Kakashi is an interesting lover (that mask, so many things you could do...) and this story.., it broke boundaries I never cared to admit. Thank you for writing this.
nalua93 chapter 23 . 9/3
I didn't think I was on this ship before I read this. Now I am and I blame you. (Thanks!)
And I should probably mention that I this was so good that I binge-read the whole thing.
Darth Malleus chapter 23 . 8/26
Just finished reading this story from beginning to end over the course of the week. I loved it. Really enjoyed it, and thank you very much for not only posting it but finishing it. I'll keep an eye on you for any future stories concerning female Naruto's.
LightningmasterRyu chapter 23 . 8/23
this was one of the funnier fanfics i've read. good job
AkageIsumi chapter 23 . 7/31
Hi there ,
I just finished your Fanfiction and have to say: Wow. Your writing is quite consistend through the story.
Short review short: I had a few hour of interesting, satisfacting reading. I like the story and will have a look at your archive. Compliments.
Bye bye.